Gymcatch – Book Fitness
Your fitness schedule
Book your classes and training sessions.
Add Gymcatch to your regime for all these benefits:
More of the sessions you love.
• Find and book classes and private sessions at your fitness provider
• Book and pay for individual or multiple places direct through the app
• Sync bookings directly with your calendar
• Buy and track class packages
Connect with friends.
• Optionally build a network to co-ordinate fitness schedules
• Browse the newsfeed to stay up-to-date with friends’ fitness
• All privacy settings fully configurable
More rewarding workouts.
• Earn points every time you book and pay for a session
• Earn more when you involve a friend
• Convert points into rewards
Download Gymcatch now to find and book your next session.
• We've fixed a bug which was preventing some Facebook registered users logging in using the 'Log in with Facebook' button.
• We've fixed a timeout related crash on the What's On page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it keeps getting better
I opened my personal training studio last May. 5 months later I made the switch to GymCatch from a very expensive alternative because, well I am a new business and you all know the first couple of years can be lean. Quite frankly, I was looking for an inexpensive scheduler with the ability to reserve. I was prepared to do everything else by spreadsheet until I could afford more.
My clients love it. They range from late 30’s to early 70’s. About 10% have had difficulties with it, and those 10% are using old model iPhones.
Ollie and the team keep adding features, and GymCatch just keeps getting better. Even with upgrades, the price is still way below most of their competition.
I use most: reservations
Creating bundle (punch cards) and membership options
messaging 2 ways - 1. to everyone (so many blizzards this past winter, quick notification for snow closures!), 2. and when individual members reach out to me with questions
Analytics - check ins, package sales, (I just ran a weight loss challenge, and reviewed 13 weeks of check-ins in a blink)
New favorite - discount codes
Send Pro messages from the desk top version,
Add a new class format (tag) to existing bundle/package without having to remove the old one from sale and create a whole new one.
Birth dates column in the analytics.
Great app - small changes
As a fitness provider in a small rural area, the search tool was difficult to use, because my own classes did not show up for people looking for my classes. I also am hoping for an update (or maybe a future app) to be able to use all of the business tools available on the website. Having to go between the site and app to update things is time consuming. The app itself is great and my participants have really liked it once they know how to get to the features they need.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.