Gymmore focuses on two things, easy to log and easy to check previous records. And it's unlimited usage and no ads kind of free.
Gymmore is about the easiest way of logging your weight and sets and the easiest way to check your previous workout records.
This is the app for those who know how to work out, but just need a simple app for keeping track of their logs for progressive overload training.
Progressive overload is a common technique for developing muscle. And the key to progressive overload is keeping track of your weight, reps, and sets, so you know you are continuously making progress. Gymmore is nothing fancy but a simple app to help you do that.
- Easy to use interface to easily log your weight and reps. No precise operation is needed after you just lift 200lbs.
- Your previous workout logs are right in your current workout. No need to toggle back and forth to check what you did the last time.
- With each set, you will have a small arrow indicator to let you know how you are doing.
- After finish at least 3 workouts under the same routine, a graph view will be available, your progress, all at a glance.
- You can easily add, delete or reorder exercises within a routine. No need to always create new ones if you just want to try some simple alternatives.
Gymmore is a personal side project aiming for no profit. The motivation behind me creating it is just there are so many apps for tracking gym logs, they are either too complicated or too ugly. I just want to create an app that fits my usage - I know what I'm doing, I can achieve the same goal with a paper notebook, I don't need a training plan, I don't need instructions, I just want it to be a bit easier than traditional notebooks. So there are people like me can be beneficial from this.
There are more to come with Gymmore, stay tuned and please feel free to provide any feedback as this is a personal project, I don't have user test groups ^ _ ^
Gymmore is back. The pandemic is long enough that I believe we all figured out a way to work out while it's still there. That's why Gymmore is back for you with some new updates:
- 1.3 rewrote the underneath code completely. While you may not see a lot of visible changes, it's fully compatible with the latest iOS because of that.
- Interval timer is there, now you know if you chat with your gym pal too much.
- Fix bugs with Kg conversions.
- Improve display for previous plate weight.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and effective
If you know your workout routine, this is probably the best app you will find. I tried many other apps including those that you have to pay subscription, but this is the most simple one to use. Also, I love how there is no subscription or payment.
Very Close to Perfect
Not for those looking to find a program or help. It’s very simplistic and executes very well if you are familiar around the gym and looking for simple tracking and logging. Having programs I follow and having lifted for 10+ years, I don’t need the clutter of many other apps so this one is perfect in that sense.
A core feature that would put this over the top is the ability to add weight/logs in the Exercise section as opposed to creating a Routine, adding exercises and then starting a workout to log. I know majority of my weights already and would love to plug those in beforehand and then put them into a routine. That way, my routines are already pre-populated with weight, reps, sets, etc. I could then make any revisions within the routines if my weight increases, sets change, etc.
Otherwise a great app that I will continue to use but the logging of exercises is a bit cumbersome at the time being. Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the constructive feedback. You probably no longer use my app due to that I was busy working on my real job that I make my living of. But as I get a bit of time now, I will come back to build new features. And on up coming version 1.2.0, I will add the one feature that can partially address your feedback.
Again, thanks for using Gymmore and write this comment!
Great basic app - exactly what I needed
I needed a simple app to track my workouts and this app works perfectly. There is no way to move around/change the order of the exercises or the workouts, so I’ve removed a star for this. I also wish there were more color options available for the workouts. With these two enhancements, this app would be five stars. Overall, though, I’m still very happy with it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BING BAI
- 37.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bing Bai, Jiangzhou Liu.