Do you like the new H.265 video format (aka HEVC) of iOS 11, but want more control on how to cross convert between the new H.265 format and the old H.264 format?
Unlike the simpe sytem wide conversion of iOS 11, this app enables you to select the exact videos you want and convert them between H.265 and H.264 format.
You can also reduce the resolution of the videos for the additional video compression.
You also don't need to worry about losing any information of the videos. It preserves all the metadata.
• Detect H.264 (old codec type) videos automatically.
• Detect H.265 (new code type) videos automatically.
• Convert old H.264 format to new H.265 format for space efficiency. It would compress video and let you resume more space.
• Convert new H.265 format to old H.264 format for better compatability. It would enlarge file size, but provide better compatabiity instead.
• Optionally reduce the resolution of the videos for additional compression.
• Save the converted videos to Camera Roll.
• Share the converted videos.
• Export the converted videos to iTunes file sharing.
• Optionally delete the original videos.
Notice: You need iPhone7 or above to encode your video to H.265 format.
- Shows progress on conversion
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes for batch converts
The app has an issue with crashing when doing large file conversions.
This app works perfectly. I was skeptical about the low price, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do. It only does one task but it does it very well. There is only on other app on the App Store that converts videos like this, and it makes you select the videos one by one, this app will let you select all of the videos in a single format and convert them all at once and then delete the originals. That is perfect. I was looking for an app that would take video from a professional camera via the SD card adapter and upload it online. With this app, I can convert the videos to a smaller file size and upload them saving time and date up. It is perfect once again
Reduced bit rate
Bit rate can be reduced by more than half, producing useless videos with degraded quality. No option to adjust or keep original bit rate. Limited controls
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.