The HEART Cards App makes it easy and positive for you to text, email and save HEART Cards for your loved ones. You can even share them via social media!
Do you ever have difficulty expressing your thoughts and feelings in your relationships? When you want to find the words to express your emotions, worries, fears, needs, longings and desires to your loved ones, now you can use the HEART Cards App.
In moments of tension, conflict or disconnection, we often get into negative patterns.
What do you think and feel in those moments? What are you worried about or afraid of? What do you need to feel more positive, safe, loved, accepted and secure? What do you really want to express? What do your loved ones need from you?
In securely attached relationships, we give each other Heartfelt Connection, Emotional Engagement, Accessibility, Responsiveness & Touch (HEART)
In romantic relationships, we often hear that emotional intimacy is the doorway to physical intimacy. For many people, affection, touch, physical intimacy and sex are also the doorways to emotional intimacy and closeness. HEART Cards recognize the importance of both emotional and physical intimacy.
We hope the HEART Cards App will help you increase your feelings of closeness, connection and happiness. Thank you for sharing.
The HEART Cards are Created and Copyrighted by San Francisco Psychologists and Workshop Leaders, Sam Jinich, PhD & Michelle Gannon, PhD. TheHeartCards.com
Available in English, Spanish and Dutch.
- Added Spanish and Dutch localization
- Renamed from H.E.A.R.T. Cards to HEART Cards
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
These cards are a great way to try to inject more intimacy into your relationship. In the midst of a life filled with business, children and avoidance of vulnerability!
I find that done of the cards feel too risky and intimate for sending over text (worth thinking about!), and some feel safer and more fitting to the kind of connection I have.
In terms of improvements, I would suggest 1) adding more cards
2) add categories to group the cards. Or even an "intimacy level" indicator on the cards?
3) but most of all, work is needed on the visual appearance of the cards. Right now they look like something from a PowerPoint. Would be great if you could add better backgrounds. improving the style of the cards would make the receipt of them that much more meaningful. You could start with some improved background designs and consider adding animations.
Please keep working on this app. It has a lot of unrealized potential!
Honestly, I was very skeptical when my wife introduced me to this app, but wow was I wrong. The Heart Cards are so helpful and take out the stress of having a "conversation". I took Michelle and Sam's amazing EFT workshop with my wife and when they developed the app, my wife was an early buyer. Thank You Michelle and Sam!
There are so many more cards that could be useful, would love to see an update to these!
- Hold Me Tight Workshop LLC
- 2.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Hold Me Tight Workshop, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.