H&E naturist is the leading monthly magazine aimed at all those who enjoy a clothes-free lifestyle. Featuring the latest news, excellent writing and strong opinions on nude-related topics from travel and leisure to art and culture, backed up by some brilliant photography, H&E offers unrivalled coverage of the naturist world, and if you are a newcomer to the lifestyle, the magazine is a great place to start. This is a moderated version of the magazine, and please note the H&E app is entirely separate to our digital edition available via browser.
Every month H&E naturist is packed with a host of features on practically every aspect of the naturist lifestyle around the world. Every issue carries an updated UK & Ireland club and swim guide and What's On listings, plus regular columns on France, Spain and Portugal, nude-related film and book reviews, and a Q&A column which aims to answer readers' questions about naturism, whether they be common or more unusual inquiries.
There is also a regular food column with the young Manchester-based Naked Vegan Cooks, who you might have seen on TV in C4's widely trailed My Daughter, the Teenage Nudist.
Throughout the year, special features offer a closer look at a wider range of destinations, from the USA & Caribbean and Greece, to what the UK has to offer with updates from home grown naturist clubs and attractions.
If you’re interested in the naturist lifestyle, where to meet like-minded people and how to get involved then H&E is essential reading.
Note: This app is a moderated version of H&E Naturist Magazine, as full nudity is not allowed on this platform.
Single issues are available to purchase at £3.99 and you can take out an annual subscription at £28.99 a year.
-The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it, and subsequently-published future issues.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You may view our Terms & Conditions at https://apazine.com/terms.html
- Updated store description
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A true naturist magazine!
I, as a naturist, never thought the iTunes Store would allow naturist content to be purchased and it appears I was wrong. Judging from the other reviews, people downloaded this app thinking it was a porno magazine. I guess that happens when the rating includes sex and nudity in the same sentence.
Apple is still editing the contents I’m allowed to see.
I’m a little old for Apple to be my censor. It’s offensive.
Please remove from download list
- Digital Edition Technology Ltd
- 15.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © Copyright 2013 H&E Naturist
- In-App Purchases
- H&E magazine digital edition March 2013 $3.99
- H&E Naturist Magazine $38.99
- H&E magazine digital edition January 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.