Now you can convert all your iOS recorded h.264 MOV videos from your Photos Library to the new format supported by iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra keeping EXIF and metadata info using MOV (recommended) or MP4 output format.
With this App, you can convert all your videos to MOV, MP4 or MKV format, retaining a very high quality, using H.265 video codec. It's very simple. And save disk space with this revolutionary format, with very high quality and saving about 50% of disk space.
- MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra (macOS 10.13 and above).
- MOV and MP4 h264 to MOV or MP4 h265 conversion keeps metadata (macOS 10.13 and above).
- Same quality as H.264, but with half disk space.
- Conversion to MOV, MP4 or MKV with ultra high quality using H.265 video codec (HVC1).
- Selectable video quality.
- Clean design, without complicated options.
- Batch process.
- Drag & Drop support to load files.
- Possibility to add new videos to queue on the fly, while encoding.
- Keep audio channels in original format, or convert them to AAC.
- Option to keep or remove subtitles.
Input formats (No DRM protected content allow):
This software does not use GPU acceleration due to incompatibility with ultra high quality profile. It uses CPU acceleration to decode input videos.
* Special thanks to Ángela García Jiménez for helping design creation.
* If you like it, please, rate it; and if you find any issue, please, contact us.
- MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Available on macOS 10.13 and above).
- Keep EXIF metadata.
- Some improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Good APP
i purchased this application today, cuz i wanted to convert Videos in Photos library into HEVC
the game changer for me was the ability to keeep Original Metadata of the converted Video , which means keeping my librabry organized
i gave it 4 out of 5 because its little slow , otherwise its a very good application.
Great when paired with Apple Photos!
I bought this to convert the h.264 video files from my Olympus and Sony cameras to h.265, and it does that very well. It's a slow process, but that's to be expected, and the h.265 files are MUCH smaller and better for adding to Apple Photos - much faster uploads, and they don't take as much space in your iCloud storage plan.
Very slow and crashes in the middle
I was wishing this is better than the free ones but turns out I was completely wrong!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.