It is said that it takes 21 days to build a new habit and building a new habit is a challenging task in itself due to several reasons, and one of which is the lack of motivation.
Habbit app tries to mitigate this problem using rewards system combined with an easy to use habit tracker. Habbit helps you track your progress and also rewards you on achieving milestones along the way.
Take the 21 day challenge and earn the highest badge as an affirmation of you conquering your mind.
Some of the feature highlights are:
• Simple design to help you focus on metrics that you care about.
• Track current streak, longest streak, current badge and highest badge earned individually for each habit.
• A new metric called "Habit Strength" is implemented to give you a much user friendly progress feedback. It's for users who do not want to follow the more strict metric of "Streaks".
• You can now sort habits on touch & hold and then dragging to intended position in the list.
• You can now set a custom date when creating a new habit helping you to track habits that you have already started at an earlier date.
• You can also add a short note when creating a habit, this might come in handy if you want to add information such as cue and reinforcements.
• A total of 8 badges as a reward for you on achieving the milestone.
• You can earn a badge at every 3 day streak with highest badge earned at 21 day streak.
• Share the badge you earned and show the world that you have conquered your mind.
• Notifications feature to help you remind of your goals everyday.
- Sorting will stay intact after reopening the app.
- Habits can now be deleted
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.