Habify is the first habit tracker and reminder app for both individual and group of people, it helps you to build good habits and achieve great goals.
Good habits will make your life much easier and better, so it is never late to start building habits with habify.
Habify is packed with these useful and unique features:
- Different types of habits: simple or quantized habits for better tracking
- Group habits: build, remind & track habits with people you care
- Powerful stats: detailed information to evaluate your results
- Yearly view: unique yearly view put everyday results together
- Repeated reminders: you can set more than one reminder for any habit
- Custom reminder sound: you can record or import ringtone
- Location reminders: remind you when leaving or entering a location
- Today widget: quickly accessing your habits from notification center
- Habit memo: your own habit diary
- Habit ideas: discover new habits that worth trying (will be updated frequently)
- Focus time: for time related habits you can have a helpful timer
- Cloud backup & sync: use on your iPhone and iPad
- Safety lock: protect your privacy with faceID or touchID
- Compete with friend: see who's doing better
- Dark mode: for those black lovers
- Upcoming features: we will add more features like location-based reminder, monthly report, review mode, auto checkin, searching habit buddy online, habit note, privacy habits and more...
With habify, it will make your daily routine simple, make your mind clear, make your goal achieavble, make your life better, and finally make your dream come true.
Download now, you wont regret.
(Some of the premium features can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase or subscription.)
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available for $4.99 per year (price varies by territory, includes 7 day free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
NOTE: Habify reads data for some habits from Apple Health app. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
- fixed a few bugs.
If you have any suggestion or problem, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your support.
If you could, plz consider leaving a review in app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Organized and well executed
This habit tracker makes it easy to set up new items to track, to mark them as being done (or undone, if you’ve made a mistake) and see what the past month has been like as far as regularity. The integration between the iOS version and the Mac version works great. I’ve never had the occurrence of marking something done on one device and finding that it wasn’t marked as done on the other. I looked at quite a few habit trackers, and this one was the easiest to setup and maintain. It has alarms that allow you to mark something as complete right from the iOS notification screen. It’s super easy and convenient to use.
I do use this to create new habits like fitness, and it works great. But I also use it for household stuff: reminding my household to do chores. I'm not being a jerk, but I exist in a house with 4 other adults, and I'm the only one with any drive or ambition, and they simply won't do chores without me telling them to. If you're in this situation, this app is your answer. (Don't tell me to motivate them, or leave them alone and they'll catch on, it doesn't work. They're happy living in filth.) I have daily and weekly reminders to nag them to do their chores. It works great. Summary: if you need things done on a recurring basis, this app is awesome.
Good . . . But confusing
So I recently got Habify to start tracking my daily routine and I was pleasantly surprised by how easily I could upload and list all the things I needed and wanted to do. The only thing I found I was disgruntled by was the fact that I wasn’t able to see all my daily habits on my Today page, which lead to me being unable to quickly tap, record, and note on my habits without shifting to new pages ( which takes quite a bit of tome ). All in all, a very stylish app, but not too user friendly. Intuitive, yes. But not friendly enough to explain vital functions to the one in front of the screen.
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Davetech 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Habify Pro $3.49
- Habify Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.