The Official, Authorized App Version of Habit 4: Think Win-Win by Stephen Covey (with Video)
Think Win-Win isn't about being nice, nor is it a quick-fix technique. It is a character-based code for human interaction and collaboration. Win-win sees life as a cooperative arena, not a competitive one. Win-win is a frame of mind and heart that constantly seeks mutual benefit in all human interactions. Win-win means agreements or solutions are mutually beneficial and satisfying. We both get to eat the pie, and it tastes pretty darn good!
A person or organization that approaches conflicts with a win-win attitude possesses three vital character traits:
- Integrity: sticking with your true feelings, values, and commitments
- Maturity: expressing your ideas and feelings with courage and consideration for the ideas and feelings of others
- Abundance Mentality: believing there is plenty for everyone
* Complete text and streaming video all in one handy app
* Scroll through the app intuitively and navigate to your favorite chapters with ease.
* Search by keyword or key concept to help polish up your understanding.
* Create flashcards of your favorite quotes and access them quickly and easily for reference.
* Adjustable text sizing for easier reading
* Share with friends and family using social media features
Achieve that balance between courage and consideration in your personal and professional life today!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.