Change your habits, change your life! Our habit tracker HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to track - it will get you started for good. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder, another habit tracker? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
Download today, HabitMinder - your daily habit tracker.
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing yearly Premium Subscription is available (price varies by territory, includes 7 day free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
NOTE: HabitMinder reads data for some habits from Apple Health app. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
In today's update we bring you some under the hood bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you for keeping track of your habits with HabitMinder!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach our Support from inside the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has been and continues to be very helpful in reminding me of the habits I want to develop and complete daily. I still am struggling with completing my goals at times, but the reminders really help.
You can change your goals whenever you want to and the amount you would like to achieve, for example how many steps or squats you want to complete each day, how much fruit, vegetables, water you want to consume. You are not limited to a list of goals, you are able to choose any goals you would like.
This app has really helped me to remember and increase my healthy habits ( which sometimes I would like to forget as they seem like too much effort) and to remember other things I would rather forget, like completing tasks I would rather not do. The extent to which I have been achieving important goals each day or over the course of a week has really improved. I would highly recommend this app without reservations to anyone who wants to change and needs help to remember to do and complete things that are important to them
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using our app and your review! We are happy to hear our app helps! Thanks again and keep on going!
Effective and simple app
FINALLY a habit app thats not overpriced or over complicated! It’s sleek design, simplicity and ease make this an app I actually use! I’ve tried many different to-do /habit / organizing apps and this does all 3 (if you choose to use it that way- I just list each to-do item as a habit). I’ve even tried paying for one of the fancy subscription-based habit apps that started out great, but quickly became more overwhelming than helpful, not to mention a pain to navigate due to so much extra stuff I didn’t need or want. The whole point of a habit app is to simplify life, not become an additional chore! Well thank goodness for HabitMinder! So glad I found this app and gave it a try. My only (small) gripe is that the title for each task/habit is limited to very few characters. I’d like to be able to add more specific titles to each thing OR an optional space to add short explanation for each thing (maybe under the title or at the top when you open each habit). For example, I want to pray and meditate more, which would be nice to combine as one habit. Currently I have them listed as separate habits because there’s not enough room to write “meditate in AM / pray in PM” as the title. Other than that I really love this app!! If it was just a tinyyy bit more flexible in how you can customize each habit, I’d give it 5+ stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and using our app! Adding more characters to the titles to our list of improvements for future update. Please stay tuned!
Great App & Customer Service!
I purchased this app on a whim, but it’s so easy & fun to use I can’t imagine keeping my daily habits in gear without it! Their customer service is also amazing: I recently had an issue with a habit setup, & sent an email. I didn’t expect a reply at all, but I got a quick response that they were fixing it, & a proactive follow up letting me know the latest update had resolved the issue (shout out: you rock, Kriss!)! You can’t beat the efficiency of the app, or the awesome team behind it :) I definitely recommend this for someone trying to build & maintain new habits: it’s intuitive & integrates nicely with the Apple Watch & existing Health & other apps, too, so you don’t have to duplicate efforts with data entry (huge win). Thank you to the team who for created & maintains this app! You’re crushing it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and using our app!! Happy to hear we could help :D
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Funn Media, LLC
- 81.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Premium One-Time $19.99
- Premium Yearly Subscription $9.99
- Unlimited Subscription $0.99
- HabitMinder Premium Yearly $4.99
- HabitMinder Premium Yearly $9.49
- 1-5 Habits $1.99
- HabitMinder Premium Offer $9.99