Change your habits, change your life! HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to get you started. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available for $7.99 per year (price varies by territory, includes 7 day free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
NOTE: HabitMinder reads data for some habits from Apple Health app. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
• Added Audiogram habit (reads Apple Health data)
• Minor bug fixes
We are working on adding more Apple Health enabled habits, please stay tuned!!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via the Contact Support link inside the app.
Change your habits and change your life!
Ratings and Reviews
This app has been and continues to be very helpful in reminding me of the habits I want to develop and complete daily. I still am struggling with completing my goals at times, but the reminders really help.
You can change your goals whenever you want to and the amount you would like to achieve, for example how many steps or squats you want to complete each day, how much fruit, vegetables, water you want to consume. You are not limited to a list of goals, you are able to choose any goals you would like.
This app has really helped me to remember and increase my healthy habits ( which sometimes I would like to forget as they seem like too much effort) and to remember other things I would rather forget, like completing tasks I would rather not do. The extent to which I have been achieving important goals each day or over the course of a week has really improved. I would highly recommend this app without reservations to anyone who wants to change and needs help to remember to do and complete things that are important to them
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using our app and your review! We are happy to hear our app helps! Thanks again and keep on going!
This is the first app I’ve rated out of hundreds...
I love this app. For some reason it seems to be the only app that is able to keep my attention for health and fitness goals which I NEED!!! I am going to start using this for good as soon as I get 100% used to it. It has so many different features compared to all of the other apps that I’ve tried using and just end up deleting at the end of the day/week. That’s another good thing that I like about it too. It’s will give me enough goals to try and pursue so I can know whether or not I want to purchase it. A lot of other apps want you to purchase them before you are even able to understand or get into all of the functions of the app that you aren’t sure you can use or even need. This is the best app out of the hundreds that I've used thus far for motivation and focus. Many terrific features. Thank you to the developer. I appreciate this app and it’s certainly a keeper. It works wonders for me and has made life a lot easier in just the short time I’ve been using it.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad that our app helps you keep accountable! Keep it up :) - Change your habits, change your life!
Great App & Customer Service!
I purchased this app on a whim, but it’s so easy & fun to use I can’t imagine keeping my daily habits in gear without it! Their customer service is also amazing: I recently had an issue with a habit setup, & sent an email. I didn’t expect a reply at all, but I got a quick response that they were fixing it, & a proactive follow up letting me know the latest update had resolved the issue (shout out: you rock, Kriss!)! You can’t beat the efficiency of the app, or the awesome team behind it :) I definitely recommend this for someone trying to build & maintain new habits: it’s intuitive & integrates nicely with the Apple Watch & existing Health & other apps, too, so you don’t have to duplicate efforts with data entry (huge win). Thank you to the team who for created & maintains this app! You’re crushing it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and using our app!! Happy to hear we could help :D
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Funn Media, LLC
- 92.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscription $0.99
- 1-5 Habits $1.99
- Premium One-Time $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.