Change your habits, change your life! HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to get you started. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Added "Brush Teeth" habit with Apple Health Toothbrushing sync
• Improved summary read performance for Burned Calories, Exercise Minutes and Flights Climbed
• Fixed Steps mismatch for some iOS13 users
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via the Contact Support link inside the app.
Change your habits and change your life!
Ratings and Reviews
HabitMinder Has Been a Great Tool
I've used HabitMinder for a long time to improve my habits and build consistency doing things that are important to me and my health. I was excited to see it featured on the Mac App Store on MacOS Catalina.
Although the app appears to mostly be a ported iPad app, it's extended my ability to track my habits with the same user-friendly interface on my Mac.
As it stands, I'd give the app itself 4 stars. But when I experienced trouble restoring my purchase (entirely Apple's fault in it's botched rollout of the Catalyst platform that brings iOS and iPadOS apps to the Mac), I reached out to the developer. They replied promptly and got me up and running within a day. The experience I had with their support is making me give this 5 stars. They went above and beyond to accommodate a single user.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and using our app! We are happy to help :)
Doesn't sync with iOS app
What's the point of having a macOS app when it deosn't sync with your iPhone???
Developer Response ,
Hello we have released version 2.4.2 which now allows to share the same purchase on both platforms. Please update and all should work fine now. Thank you!
- Funn Media, LLC
- 20.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscription $9.99
- Premium One-Time $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.