Change your habits, change your life! HabitMinder will help you form healthy habits and keep you accountable with useful tools like mini apps and sessions screens. For example, HabitMinder will remind you to do breathing exercises or a quick meditation session. It can also track your hydration, encourage you to exercise or go to the gym, and much more.
The app has more than 50 pre-defined positive and healthy habits to get you started. Reminders will promptly notify you it is time to complete your habit.
Why do you need HabitMinder? Here are some sample healthy habits the app will help you form and keep:
• Walking – the most natural movement and fantastic exercise. Try to hit 10,000 steps a day with the help of HabitMinder – you’ll notice a change.
• Hydration – staying hydrated is one of the best habits for your overall health. After all, water makes up 75% of your muscles, 83% of your blood, and 90% of your brain, so you can’t go wrong. Good hydration promotes healthy skin, it makes your brain stronger, and it can help you lose weight.
• Breathing/Mindfulness – relieve feelings of stress and tension through breathing and mindfulness exercises. This will improve your focus and your mood as well as having a positive impact on your physical health.
• Exercise – you need to exercise to stay fit, lose weight, and stay physically and mentally healthy. HabitMinder can't do the exercise for you but it will help you stay on schedule.
• Stretching – stretching is an essential part of being fit and healthy. It can also help you relax so should be part of your daily routine.
• Stand – it will surprise you when you learn just how much of your day you spend sitting down. Your attention will improve, you will feel more energised, and you will improve your physical health by getting into one simple habit – standing up frequently and regularly.
• Squats – your partner will love this habit and so will you. Your muscles will become firmer and more toned, and you will feel stronger. Squats can even help you lose weight.
• Eat healthily – everyone knows the benefits of eating healthily. Getting into a regular and committed healthy eating habit is easier said than done, however. HabitMinder is the solution – it will help keep your healthy eating plans on track.
• Sleep more – sleep is crucial for your physical and mental health and wellbeing. Even 30 minutes more per night will have a positive impact.
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Happy New Year! Thank you for tracking your habits with us!
Minor bug fixes today. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost a 5 stars!
Really enjoying ticking off the habits... all the minor details like colors and sounds make it really fun to check off the to do list.
However, there's a few room for improvements:
1. For habits like meditation, it's inconvenient to wait 30 mins in the app just to check off that I did it. Beside, I log my meditation minute elsewhere, and waiting double the time is troublesome. If I could just add, where I can set the value that 1 count ~ 30 minutes, that'll be great. I just want to come check off that I did it, and not wait with the timer.
2. Currently, it's a little buggy in the app, where I want to change the value from count to minutes, it doesn't update accordingly and/or it freezes.
I'm on Catalina btw, so not sure if it affects anything.
Will be more than happy to update 5 once these issues are fixed. Thank you for this beautiful and handy app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and using our app! All noted and we are working on improvements.
This app is amazing. It can change your life
Since I started to use HabitMinder I feel so much more in control of my life. Sounds silly and exagerated but the simple fact of having a list of things to do and tick them daily is helping me not only to stick to some habits but also to create new ones. The simple concept, elegantly built, just makes me want to use the app more. There are a few bugs here and there but Im sure they will be dealt with eventually, cuz you can see the developer really cares about the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using our app and your feedback! Yes, we do have a list of improvements and we will be working in them for future updates. Happy tracking!
I love this app as it has cool reminders and is very visual. Just one thing- I'd like to categories work and home habits. The list gets too long with both. I have to use another app which I don't like as much but will switch when this is inplemented.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and using our app!!
- Funn Media, LLC
- 20.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Funn Media
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscription $9.99
- Premium One-Time $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.