Organize your life and get precise track of your habits or conveniently count multiple tallies with Habits & Counters. Anything from figuring out the time spent on a project to just counting cars passing by – the app has got you covered.
Habits & Counters let you make these simple and fun:
- Keep an eye on your walking frequency
- Track sleep / commute / work time
- Count cars of different colors / workout reps
- Build healthy meal habits
- Overview your reproductive health
- Be sure to consume your medicine
- Or track just about anything else
- Name your habits anything you like and get appropriate backdrops to easily locate habits within the app
- Replace a backdrop with your own or one of many offered by Magic Gallery that brings you aptly selected images found on the web
- Get track of continuous habits such as work time
- Find your habits and basic stats with Spotlight search
- Ask Siri to remind you about a particular habit
- Keep an eye on multiple counters at the same time or
- Open a counter fullscreen to add events even when you’re not looking at the screen
- Open another app while keeping your counters close at hand, thanks to Split View and Slide Over support
- Start counting on one device and pick up where you left off on another using Handoff
- Quickly open a counter from the Home screen or check a tally with Spotlight search
- Track habit stats within a day, week, month or year interval
- Compare the stats with other habits stats
- Reset a counter without losing your habit stats
- Share habit stats in a graph image form
- Protect your habits and counters privacy with a passcode or Touch ID / Face ID
- Sync your habits and their stats on multiple devices with iCloud
- Spring-fresh background image and the app icon.
- Dark mode support.
- Smooth curves in line graphs.
- Some small bugs are fixed as usual.
Love the app? Give me a review in the App Store. If you run into any issues, please send me a message over my website so I can get it resolved ASAP.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs hours and minutes sorting other than that great
Also could use some plain backgrounds. Great job, best of its kind though.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for nice review!
Now you can enable plain backgrounds with some pleasant colors by toggling a switch in the app settings.
Great and simple
So far (about a week of using it) it’s exactly what I need. Feature request; to change the week start day from Sunday to Monday.
Pros: The design and functionality of this app is beautiful! I love how big the words and photos appear and often leave the app open during the day as a big reminder to work on my habits. I love that goals are customizable/ editable. You can add your own habits as well as your own photos or select pre-existing photos. Ability to compare stats on a single color-coded graph between habits and both tally and time the habits is wonderful! The counter is easy to use and tips on how to use functions of the app are embedded! You can even select whether you want a bar or a line graph and if you want to see habits as charted hourly, weekly, monthly or annually. I love how quickly the app loads. I like that you can see the color-coded bars next to each other. By the way, this app has been so useful, I cannot believe it is free! Perhaps the best habit app I have tried- and I have tried many!
Cons: I wish I didn’t have to count the number of bars or dots on the line graph to recall how many times I performed a habit. This says the app is for 12+ yet some of the photos available for customization are 18+. I found some of the graphs a bit difficult to read. Thicker bars and more / bigger numbers on the y-axis of the graphs would help. I want to know both how long I am at a habit as well as how many times I did each habit with a quick glance at the chart rather have to sit and decipher it.
Suggestions: A customizable target number for each habit and an area where one can track why the habit is important. Also, either take out the 18+ photos or adjust the age recommendation. Keep up the great work with such great designs: ease of use and visual as well as tactile (functions differently with one or two finger taps and if you make a mistake tapping, it can be edited). Maybe a voice activated function in addition for visually impaired users.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words and such an excellent review! And especially for ideas on app improvement. I've already implemented some of your suggestions in an update so thank you again!
Starting from version 1.2 you no longer need to count any numbers on a graph, just tap and hold a bar and it reveals its measure. Even better, a tally within a selected time interval shows at the moment you open a graph card. The graph itself is much easier to read now since bars and numbers on axes are thicker.
As for the 12+ rating, I've thoroughly inspected images suggested by app's Magic Gallery and definitely found some controversial ones. But they appear rarely and mainly with intentionally named habits. And the app therefore totally meets 12+ rating requirements, for instance: "Infrequent or mild sexual content or nudity".
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Denis Avdeev
- 19.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016-2020 Denis Avdeev
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Habits $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.