Habits: Gestational Diabetes Coach helps you manage your gestational diabetes during your pregnancy with ease.
Gestational Diabetes Coach is a diabetes logbook that allows you to track your blood glucose, food, exercise, weight and medication.
More than just a diabetes tracker, it gives you tips to manage hyperglycemia (High Blood Glucose) and hypoglycemia (Low Blood Glucose). It provides feedback on diabetes friendly nutrition information, meal-planning tips, and exercises suitable during pregnancy. The app is developed with top endocrinologists and obstetricians, with your well-being in mind.
1. Sends you bite-sized lessons and tips to learn in an interactive, chat-styled format
2. Allows you to track your blood glucose readings, food, exercise, weight, medication
3. Localized food database for India and Singapore
4. Provides healthy food suggestions, hyperglycemia (High) and hypoglycemia (Low) glucose feedback
5. Shares your report with your doctor
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can’t use this app unless directed by doctor. They should really say that...
Hospital access only
Apparently you can't use the app unless you've been directed by your clinic or hospital.
Should put in description access only
Downloaded the app only to find out that you need an access code to sign up. They should put that on the description to save time and effort.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.