Habits allows you, in an easy and visual way, to track your habits, set some goals and check if you achieve them.
Our system will keep you motivated and will help you to get good habits and stop bad habits.
- Allows good and bad habits.
- You can log if you have done it or not, and optionally how many times per day.
- Daily and weekly goals.
- Track today’s and this week information on a single screen.
- Colours that show if you achieve your goals.
- It allows to archive non active habits.
- Data stored in the device, doesn’t require connection and works on airplane mode.
- Export data to e-mail as a CSV file.
- Possibility of establish a daily reminder.
- Blocking option by Touch ID / Face ID and passcode.
- Support for Dark Mode in iOS 13.
- Totally free, without limits.
- No advertisement.
- We don’t store, nor process your data.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a whole I like the app but the one thing that made me dislike it is how the calendar is wrong.
Simple and mostly effective
This app does what I want it to do and how I want it done. The only drawback is the inability to sync via iCloud so that I can update my habits with either my iPad or my iPhone. Adding iCloud syncing will give it a fifth star.
One feature improvement: the counter only works in one digit increments. It would be good for the user to define the increment on each habit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.