Form good habits (and break bad ones) with a quick dashboard. Instantly know where you are awesome and where you need to focus. Get reminders to keep you on track. Add motivational photos to inspire you.
Habits is the only app that lets you see the full history of all of your habits in an easy to use way. The Habit score represents your full history in a 0-100 score with your current activity counting more than your past. Doing your habit on time and more often increases your score.
Unlike a recurring event in your calendar, a habit doesn't have to be done at an exact time and keeping these items separate means your calendar won't be cluttered.
Whether you're trying to Get Things Done, Sharpen the Saw (from Seven Habits of Highly Effective People) or keep a Seinfeld Calendar (of streaks), Habits is the perfect application for you.
- [NEW in 4.1.0] Support for iOS Dark Mode
- The home screen shows a sorted list of habits (in the order you should do them)
- Habits will make sure you get a notification of a habit that needs to be done, even if you aren't running the app
- For each habit, get a report on how well you are doing, as well as a calendar view with full history (rotate the phone when looking at a habit)
- Skip a habit, and have Habits remind you the next time you have to do it.
- Pause a habit (for vacations or business trips) and not have it count against you.
- Keeps track of your longest and current streak
- Get Help within the application.
Fixed Dark Mode and Safe Area bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent helper for repeating tasks!
I really like this little app. It's not a replacement for a to-do list or app, it's a supplement. Those things that don't HAVE to be done on a certain day, but that you need/want to do, and that repeat, are perfect for this app. It's helped me get better at keeping in touch with family, exercising, praying, and reading. One update I'd love to see is to have a little badge like Mail that gives a count of the things that should be done now.
Alright app. Can't view a calendar view so you really analyze habit history. No way to undo an accidental check of a habit.
Very useful, can do with a few extra functionalities still
Habits looks simple but I've found it very useful. The best features are that you do not need to fix specific dates, just number of times a week etc if you like. So much more flexible. I also like that it calculates and shows the success rate (percentage).
However, while using the app I still find myself missing certain features, such as:
1. The ability to jot down a note or journal. For instance, I created a habit to be more patient. On days when I felt I've failed in this, it would be helpful if I can enter a note to detail how I've failed that day.
2. Password protect would be nice. I'm a very private person but the iPhone is a very popular phone that my friends are always borrowing to play with :-p
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.