** Winning Game 2016 Hong Kong ICT Awards
1.Best Digital Entertainment Grand Award
2.Best Digital Entertainment (Entertainment Software) Gold Award
3.Best Digital Entertainment (Entertainment Software) Special Mention (Music & sound).
With over 20 remarkable musicians all together, creating music that carrying its listener’s hearts, a PvP experiences that never happened before.
- The first real-time PvP (Player vs Player) rhythm game on mobiles and tablets
- Various style of music, including J-pop, trance, R&B, Hardcore, Jazz, etc
- One week one tournament, examining skills between players
- Stunning artworks, feel the atmosphere within
2 Game modes
- In “Casual Mode”, players choose their piece of music, our system will match the players who are choosing the same piece and same difficulties for them. Also, they can also skip the search and enjoy their own solo play.
- In “Arena Mode”, there is a tournament every week. Players could enter the arena with their virtual coins in the game. Every match will face a random player in the rest of the world with a random piece of music and difficulties. The more matches won, the bigger rewards they got.
Ratings and Reviews
I think this game is very good and all but it gets kind of boring after time because it's the same music you can play each time because there isn't enough money or when you try to challenge someone it takes forever that it could make someone lose there patience but I really love this game so it's good to me 😂👌💕
Too confusing for a rhythm game.
This game has great ideas with the control center is a circle pad. At first, I think this is perfect because of how some other games are very uncomfortable to play with thumbs like Cytus or Dynamix. But in practical, this is not that useful considering the fact that you have to tap the buttons as how they meant, its like you can’t tap two buttons in the opposite order and still maintain your combo(Because if the button is out of the circle, it will be counted as a miss), that for me is pretty unacceptable. And the design of the arrow makes me even more confused making the gameplay unnecessary hard because of a lack of the combo indicator in the first hit of a arrow streak.
EA version of Lanota
The game may begin seemingly investing with a “unique” style different to that of many other rhythm games however what flawed the most and drag the experience down (in my opinion) is the gacha system where you can get more songs. It is completely broken and unfair, the chance of getting a new song (or even a song u are interested) is slim. The amount of grinding just doesn’t satisfy you since the most unique feature is the duo battle you can experience with others yet the majority can’t pass any difficulty over 10 and the amount of possibilities for players to meet each other is way way to vast. This game will make u cry if u were hoping for more.
In conclusion, concept great —> executed poorly. What a letdown.
- Skytree Digital Limited
- 381.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Skytree Digital Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 700 Coins (Hachi Hachi) $4.99
- Song $1.99
- 1500 Coins (Hachi Hachi) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.