### Supported iOS9 ###
### Supported 3D Touch ###
HachiCalendar 2 is synchronized with the Calendar of iPhone, and makes use of its push function, which allows more rational time arrangement.
-Sync with iPhone Reminder(Requires iOS6.0 or later)
-Smooth, clean UI Design
-Personal affair management
-Quick choice of year/month/day
-Sending affairs via email
-Date calculation (plus-minus of two dates)
-15 background colors to choose
-Set/Remove Holiday (Touch screen for more than 2 seconds)
-URL Schema : HachiCalendar2
If you have any suggestions, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modify a color bug.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so glad they are continuing to support this calendar. I’ve tried several other apps and this is the best. Although, it would be nice if you could easily paste various times for the same event into different dates.
Much Better Program than iPhone Calendar
I love most of what this calendar can do. You can set colors for each event and unlike the Apple calendar the color you set is the color you get. Nobody has decided a washed out version would work better for you. Events on your calendar show up as a word rather than a dot so you can just glance at the month view and know what is happening for the day. Events can be added or deleted with the same simplicity as most calendars. My only complaint is that it only works in one direction. Sometimes I'm in landscape view on one app and then check my calendar and it's a little annoying to have to pick up my iPad and turn it so I can see. It also only works one way in portrait mode, so if you happen to be using your iPad with the home button up you again have to turn it over so you aren't looking at it upside down. Small flaw, but one that is so basic I can only assume it will never be addressed.
YAY! Finally a calendar for non-google-calendar users!!!
1. Syncs to what ever calendars are sync'ed to your iphone. For me, it's both my work and private Yahoo calendars. Google is NOT required!!!
2. Completely customizable color coding for any type of event.
3. Multiple views: Day, Week, Month (and you can customize the weekly view to suit your eye).
4. Holidays' entire day are highlighted, so as not to clutter the day's events.
5. Any changes to your calendar via Hachi automatically syncs to your actual calendars and vice versa. No double entries required.
6. Has a handy quick-return button, so no matter where you are, you can return to Today with one tap.
7. You can scroll through years easily.
8. Has a handy Search feature, so you don't have to scroll through endless entries to find the one you're looking for.
9. Has Recurring Events feature.
Overall, very simple, easy on the eyes, one stop calendar app! Sure beats the on board calendar! I've been searching for a calendar app like this one for YEARS. I've tried so many, both paid and free, over the years that I've lost count. This is by far the BEST app out there and best of all, it doesn't require you to change from Yahoo to Google!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.