HackSpace magazine is the biggest and best monthly magazine for hackers and makers.
Each issue is 132 pages packed full of essential reading for anyone who likes to create things. Each month, you’ll read about:
Digital making with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and others,
Modern fabrication with 3d printing and laser cutting,
Building with a wide range of workshop tools,
The most inspiring projects created by hackers around the world,
Our view of the best tools and products to help you make better projects,
The issues that matter to hackers and makers.
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned hacker, HackSpace magazine will inspire your next build and give you the skills and knowledge to make it a reality.
HackSpace magazine has been released under a Creative Commons license since November 2017 meaning the magazine is freely available to be acquired and shared. You can learn more at https://hsmag.cc
The application of HackSpace magazine allows you to quickly and conveniently enjoy the magazine on your favourite devices, while making use of features like live URL links, direct cover / contents linking to articles and an improved rendering experience. It's also the best way to support both the ongoing publication of HackSpace and our mission to spread the knowledge of help more people build their own projects.
Choose from a single-issue purchase or why not enjoy Hackspace Magazine all year round?
Subscription has never been easier:
• Purchase a single issue for only £2.99
• Buy a rolling one month subscription for only £2.29
• Get an annual subscription for only £26.99 (a saving of 25%)
Subscription Nature :
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
You may view our Terms & Conditions at https://my.raspberrypi.org/terms-conditions
Fix dark mode display problem
Ratings and Reviews
IAM very interesting with this reading for more informatics thank u.
Even after you subscribe it'll still ask you to subscribe or purchase
Like the title reads, even if you "Restore purchase", exit out the app, or even reinstall the app the issue persists. What's worse is when contacting the support HackSpace Magazine said they are unable to support the digital subscription and to contact support from Apple's App Store.
Apple doesn't produce the magazine so they obviously can't do anything to get the "App" to work. I requested a refund from Apple and awaiting their response.
Why do I lose access to issues I paid for when my subscription expires📑?
This is unacceptable!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- 29.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ⓒ Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $2.49
- 12 Months Subsubscription $29.99
- Hackspace Feb 2024 $3.99
- HackSpace January 2018 $2.99
- Book of Making – Volume 1 $7.99
- Hackspace Feb 2020 $2.99
- HackSpace August 2018 $2.99
- HackSpace December 2017 $2.99
- Hackspace Apr 2019 $2.99
- HackSpace September 2018 $2.99