Leave your mark among millions of players in a persistent galaxy that constantly grows and evolves.
Hades’ Star is a unique online space strategy game. You are in control of a growing Empire, starting with a single planet in your own corner of space. Over time, you’ll expand to own multiple outposts, command a formidable fleet, research advanced technology, participate in diverse missions and manage relationships with other players in the game.
• Colonize numerous planets and watch them grow from lifeless rocks to central hubs of activity.
• Optimize trade routes, mine resources, explore new space and defend against the indigenous, mysterious alien space race
• Build combat, mining and trade ships and customize them with powerful modules
• Establish diplomatic relations with other players and dictate your rules for economic and military cooperation
• Work with other players in dangerous Red Stars and retrieve resources before the star goes Supernova
• Compete for rewards in the intense, rapidly collapsing Blue stars
• Organize with other players in Corporations and participate in highly strategic White Star missions
• Play and grow at your own pace: Nobody will unfairly steal your resources while you are offline
If you have any problem in the game, please contact us at email@example.com, or use the in-game "Contact Support" option.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Hades' Star uses Emoji provided by http://emojione.com
• New Cerberus ship: Ghosts (Red Star level 10)
• New module: Suspend
• Ability to queue Artifact loads in Red Stars
• Permanent monthly White Star event
• Additional ship and module levels
• New music tracks
• Interface improvements and bug fixes
For a detailed list of changes, see our blog at blog.hadesstar.com
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, Not Pay to Play or Boring at all!
So, After playing this game for about 5 months, I have gotten to level 64, and can truly say this game is actually great. With the same base-building style of CoC, without the annoying fact that you can be attacked, it really is amazing. Currently, there are 4 game styles, all of which appeal to different people. You get to control a yellow star, which is basically your base. There are different planets, asteroids, and all sorts of amazing things. The main currency, credits, can be gotten through calm, fun ways, that do take some time. Hydrogen, your fuel, is plentiful, but used up like that 👌, so watch out. The currency that many people complain about buying is truly free, and often appears in their planets. As for the game styles, there are both RS, which is anreal-time PvE gathering style, which is fun and can other players can participate. There is also WS, which is basically an online 5 day chess game between up to 20 people, causing much fun and lots 'o credits. Today, though, Papa Andreas, (the dev) implemented possible the best thing for all those action-loving peeps. The Blue Star. (BLS) this is basically a shorter, player versus playe4 RS, resulting in lots of fun, with minimal losses. Overall, it truly is an amazing game, graphics are amazing too. Overall, probably best mobile game I have ever played. Thanks to the community too, which really is amazing.
-Avid, Spaceforce Corporation
Update - Long term game NOT designed for Payers
I have been looking for a longterm game as I have gotten fed up with PVZ2, and EA’s constant need to push you towards in-app purchases. Yes, I realize Popcap is still running that game. Regardless, Hades’ Star is a breath of fresh air. It is challenging, and it never pushes you towards purchases. In fact, they make it difficult to almost impossible to speed up the game. I have actually spent money with them just as a type of developer fee, and hopefully others will do the same. Solid, structured game play that you can easily do in your down time and still have a life. Unless they change the game play, I will be here for the next few years (if not longer).
Update - I have been playing this game for several months now, and if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I can’t remember what an in game Ad looks like. There is zero push to spend money. I have been one to almost never spend money on phone games, yet, when not pushed and the game is worthwhile, I spend money. Basically, I want to keep the developers happy and creating updates. Great game with long term play style. You can merely PVE or PVP or both (has a little for everyone). There is not a single currency in the game that you can not find in the game (ie, you NEVER have to pay to play). Hope you give it a shot!
I don’t ever write reviews, but this game is good. I have played a bunch of these types of games, this one fixed one of the major flaws I see in other games, you don’t get attacked by stronger players unless you join a white star match. Every other game you build and get attacked by strong clans or players for no reason other than they can and you lose resources constantly. This game is so much better for the no need to shield your base constantly. The play dynamic is easy to pick up and the play is casual. This game is for the patient players, you can’t go to fast, you push and you get stuck with no fuel. You have to pace your development and it adds a nice dynamic of strategy to force you to make smarter choices. I am still in early game but it is very well designed.
Developers: suggestions that I would like but wouldn’t change anything for game play,
1. Be able to scrap or remove old scanners, they are not needed after a point and just become clutter on my map.
2. Offer different battleship shapes, these are 2d images, they are generic for everyone but you could offer some choices of shapes for diversity, like a star destroyer triangle or a more round shape or something to give the users some unique features that only are appearance like a skin in other games
- Parallel Space Inc
- 278.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Parallel Space Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CRYSTAL PACK - SMALL $2.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - MEDIUM $9.99
- CRYSTAL PACK - LARGE $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.