HAERO is an APP designed to help patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE), better manage their disease. The app is designed to record prescribed treatments, treatment location (emergency, hospital, clinic, home, other), manage medication inventory, track their attacks, triggers, severity, areas on their body affected, and populate them in a report that can be shared with their healthcare professional.
This application also contains other information and useful links
WARNING: This application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Users of this application should consult their health care professional before making any health, medical or other decisions based on the data contained in this application. All concerns regarding the user's condition or treatment should be directed to the user's health care professional. Health care professionals should not make any decisions based on information in this application. By using or accessing any part of this application,
the user acknowledges this disclaimer. Angio-oedème héréditaire Quebec (AOHQ) is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages resulting from the use of the information contained in or implied by this application. The information in this application is provided without any warranty expressed or implied. Any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of this application is hereby disclaimed.
Features allow you to:
1. Set up a unique personal profile with your healthcare professional, which includes health information, diagnosis and prescribed treatment.
2. Track (HAE) Hereditary Angio-edema attacks, treatment, prodromes, prophylactic, treatment location, severity, affected areas on the body (face, lips, throat, hands, feet, stomach, genitalia attacks, other) other medications, triggers, duration of attack, and treatment location in a comprehensive diary.
a. Enter attack site.
b. Take attack site photographs.
c Record attack date, duration, and treatment.
d. Record severity and areas affected.
e. Record triggers and time from attack to treatment.
g. Share via e-mail journal history with your healthcare professional and/or other relevant stakeholders.
3. Link to HAE Canada, HAE Quebec (HAE Patient groups), and "All About HAE" (disease website).
4. Watch videos (reconstitution of product, etc)
5. Provide user feedback for continuous improvement of this app.
6. Future optional settings to share information with the cloud and with your healthcare professional.
PERSONALIZE YOUR SETIINGS
Create your personalized profile by adding your picture, your diagnosis and prescribed treatments, and your healthcare, professionals' contact information.
RECORD HAE ATIACKS AND PRESCRIBED INFUSIONS
When you are having an attack, push the "Having an Attack" button and a timer will start. When the attack is over, press the stop button and then record details about the attack
You many enter and edit historical attacks here. Push the "Record Event" button, and you can enter attacks, prophylactic infusions, and prodrome.
Record the date and duration of attacks as well as the treatment, severity, areas affected, triggers and time from attack to treatment.
Recording a Treatment:
Select the date of infusion, scan or record your C1-INH infusion, enter other medications and treatment location.
Choose the pain level you feel from the sliding gauge as well as the days missed from work/school during this attack.
You can take a photo (using your phone camera) of the attack area as well as choose the area or areas of attack on the human diagram.
You may choose the trigger of the HAE episode from the list provided, or/and enter a trigger that has not been listed.
Time from attack to Treatment:
You will be able to record the length of time that has lapsed from the start of the attack to the time of treatment.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Association des Patients d'Angio-Oedeme Hereditaire du Quebec
- 108.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © AOHQ
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.