Whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement, use Haiku Deck to create beautiful presentations that wow your audience.
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
Create, Edit, View any time, anywhere.
* Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Create and edit your Haiku Decks on the Web, iPhone, or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
Beautiful Presentations 10x Faster and 10x Easier
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts over 40 million free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos at your fingertips or add your own images from your camera roll.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Create, Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Create decks on your iPhone!
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
Pro features are now available such as:
* Editable export to PowerPoint & Keynote
* Beautiful PDF download for print-outs
* Control privacy settings
* Unlimited cloud storage
* Personalize Haiku Deck with your own branding
Subscribe to Haiku Deck Pro by tapping 'Get Pro' inside the app!
Subscription price varies based on your chosen renewal period, your country, and eligibility for educational pricing. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription automatically renews each renewal period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same duration to ensure no lapse in service. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Optimized for iOS 12 with numerous updates as well as a few bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app saved my life
Great for last minute presentations! Helped me get the job done and look like a total pro the night before my conference. Worth the subscription price just for the high quality photos alone. I also love that I can download in pptx format for viewing and editing in Keynote and PowerPoint.
Can't really be trusted
Did an entire deck for class in the morning. It's POOF...gone. App is so nice, don't mind paying for something that is functional and looks good but this, no. It's not functional. I lost all of my work and now I have to do it all again. It's going to take FOREVER...back already is killing me from sitting up n doing this.....tired...its getting late and the app, lost my deck..really...nice...
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry for the trouble Nielisse, that sounds extremely frustrating! Please reach out to our support team so we can help! The most common causes for this are: 1) The user is on a shared iPad (at school, for example) and they create their deck not realizing that they are signed into a classmate's account. Then they sign into their own account later on and it appears that the deck is gone. 2) The user has more than one account with us. They create their deck while signed into one account and then sign in differently, alarmed to see that their deck has disappeared. 3) The deck did not save to the cloud because of a network error or some other glitch. In this case, the presentation will still be on the device, but if you sign into the web site it might not be there. 4) The user is signed into their Haiku Deck account twice from two different devices and has their deck open for editing in two places simultaneously... In this case it is possible for the changes made on one device to be overwritten by the other device. In order to understand and hopefully recover your work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information about your deck and your account as possible. We're here to help!
I only found this for a school project but...now that I’ve used it MANY times,I realize that this is an AMAZING app
You can use it to make a deck out of ANYTHING 👌🏽😄
- Haiku Deck, Inc
- 79.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Haiku Deck Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clean - Presentation Template with Serif Font and Pastel Colors
- Haiku Deck "Bento Box" Theme Pack - Presentation Templates
- Nantucket - Presentation Template with Monotype Font and Pale Colors
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.