Haiku Learning for iPad gives you quick access to all of your Haiku class
material in a beautiful iPad interface. With the iPad app, you can hand in
assignments; view discussions, assessments, and other activities; and create To-Dos that can be linked to any activity.
- See all your upcoming activities in either calendar view or list view
- Turn in files from external sources
- Submit recorded audio, photos from the iPad camera, and video from the iPad camera
- Link directly back to the web-based Haiku Learning for each activity
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- This will be the last release of this iPad-only app; please grab the new PowerSchool Learning app for updates https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/powerschool-learning/id1158313040?mt=8
- Fixed a bug when creating inbox messages and sending them
- Fixed a bug signing in via Google on iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Much better than it used to be.
This new update keeps me signed in, which was a major flaw of previous versions. Students can now use the "Open In..." feature to hand in homework done in other apps, without having to go through Google Drive. You can go directly from Pages or Notability to the Haiku app.
Now you can view class content, which is great. You should add open in feature to documents posted in a class. Let's say a teacher posts a PDF worksheet on a page for the students to fill out. If you access the page from Safari, you click on the PDF and get the "open in" option allowing you to open the PDF in Notability. In the Haiku Learning app, it only gives the option to "open in" safari.
Also, it would be great if teachers could hand back assignments from other apps via the Haiku app. Some of our teachers love grading in Notability and would love the ability to "hand back" a graded assignment directly from the iPad.
I always use this on a computer, but since I don't have one, I can always use this! Awesome!
This app is great
When I need to check my homework and I don't have internet I can still use the app which is great, but I would still want some improvement. Like if a teacher gives an assignment you can check it off, so you no longer see it. It would be great if there was a completed section instead of just one section for everything. Please fix that thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Haiku Learning, All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.