Looking for a new hairstyle?
Just not sure what will suit you?
Upload your picture – try on a new hairstyle, see if suits you?
• Over 600 hairstyles to try on.
• More than 50 different hair color options for every style.
• Short, medium, long, straight, wavy, and curly hairstyles to choose from.
• Take a photo, or use your photo album.
• Share results with your family, friends or hairstylist.
• Receive hairstyle information and important tips.
• Understand what suits your face shape.
• Risk free!
So try on a new hairstyle and avoid a hairstyle disaster!
- 38 new hairstyles have been added
- You can now adjust a hairstyle with tap and drag
- Bug fix: Selection of colors in iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
The app works pretty good but the styles are outdated and cute but crazy. I'm looking for short haircuts for curly/wavy hair, something that I can do and not have to go to a stylist everyday to get my hair right! I want normal haircuts and sadly this doesn't do it for me.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reviewing our app
We are always updating our hairstyles, and would like to inform you that we have an update with new short and wavy styles being added now. Please come back soon and try some of these on.
Waste of Money
I just downloaded this app about 5 minutes ago and I can already tell you it’s a waste. There are several ways this app could be better. The first is the way in which you take your picture to use. This is an import part of the utilization of the app because of your face doesn’t fit, then NONE of the hairstyles will work, making the app look and feel cheep. I have a high hair line, and long oval face and could not get any of my pictures to line up properly. This is because you have to snap a pic first then put in in the guides.... it doesn’t work. I also agree with the other user that most of these style are not ones any female would use. Overall, the app had a very cartoon feel to it. DON’T waste your time or money on this. Your imagination is better I promise.
Styles are awful
There’s not one style I’d ever consider, and I don’t think I’m alone in that.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.