Learn the names and sounds of each letter with the Hairies.
AWARD WINNING APP! Education Resources Award
• Trace the letter shape onscreen with your finger.
• Play games to build letters into simple words.
• Letter sounds come to life with animated characters.
• Learn to blend sounds into words.
• Includes upper case letter names.
• Multisensory learning by UK specialist teachers.
• Letters are introduced in six colour-coded stages
Designed for 4-6 years.
Nessy apps have no advertisements or in-app purchasing.
Fixes letter tracing screen sizing issues on large iPhones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lovely graphics. Best alphabet app I have found.
It's nice, but geared early early learners
The negative is...the letter i tracing pattern features a backwards letter j . The alphabet tracing pattern is way too sensitive, and makes a nasty "fart" sound when you deviate from the pattern even slightly. Way too defeating for a young child who is just beginning. Children need to be right sometimes and it is unforgiving. On the bright side, it did hold my son's attention for a long period of time, and is easy for a child to utilize independently.
Very little content
The program is entertaining for about 10 minutes. Very repetitious noises and very, very little content. My 10 year old with dyslexia reads at a 2nd grade level and easily completed all the tasks in 40 minutes. Some cute characters, but overall not worth the money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.