Not just another Hacker News client. This client is specifically for browsing, saving, and sharing startup jobs from Hacker News.
Every month on Hacker News (https://news.ycombinator.com/), a bot called WhoisHiring asks startups, freelancers, and job applicants to reply to a simple thread called "Who is Hiring?". They also have a thread for "Who wants to be hired?" and freelancers. Those are included in here too.
* Browse over a thousand post replies from startups looking to fill a job
* If you are hiring, you can also read browse post replies from potential applicants to your jobs
* Freelancer and freelance posts are also available
* Share interesting jobs or save them for later
This update is a total rewrite from the ground up with a new icon to boot. This new update includes:
* Toggle dark mode
* Shuffle the job listings when you open a thread
* Scroll to the bottom of the feed for a refresh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.