A network of real humans will do all that work for you (Wanna become one?).
Hal won’t know who you are, and you won’t know who your Hal is. Every time you ask something new a random Hal will be assigned to you, so they will be able to process your request in the fastest way possible.
Try us free for 1 month**! If you enjoy your Hal trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Hal membership is a month-to-month subscription and you can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day.
If you decide Hal isn't for you - no problem. No commitment. Cancel online anytime. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT HAL:
- I am super intrigued by your product and was wondering if it will be available in Amsterdam!
- It was quite surprising that I was speaking with a real person instead of AI
- I’ve introduced the concept of Hal and your app to multiple friends and they all seem genuinely intrigued by it
- Long live Hal!!!
- Isn’t it interesting that many of the real world examples of artificial intelligence companions are female (Siri, Cortana, Alexa, Sofia), while Hal, who predates them all is male?
- The idea of “HAL” really amazed me and i would love to be part of your team.
- ‘I am extremely excited to take a job away from a robot.’ New York Hal
- I hope you enable me to become a Hal as I will do my best possible job and will enjoy every second making my city a better and more efficient place
- I would like to work as a Hal. I’m 18 years old, and I live in NYC.
- Rather than stepping forward into technology, you’ve taken a step in two different directions, stepping back into the human element to properly provide service to a human variable, while maintaining the view of a popular pop culture representative of artificial intelligence to appear as a technologically advanced entity
- I want to be a Hal is due to the fact that you guys seem like a new tech company that I would very much like to be a part of.
- I came across your app today and think it’s the weirdest thing I’ve seen in a long time and immediately knew I wanted to be a part of it.
- I want join you in your crazy mission and become one with Hal.
- I’m only thirteen so I don’t really want the money I was just hoping I could help people out.
- The reason I want to be a Hal is due to the fact that you guys seem like a new tech company that I would very much like to be a part of
Write us: email@example.com or @halisbackhq
BECOME A HAL AND EARN MONEY: www.halisback.com/become
** We will grant you free sessions so you can use Hal in your first month for free.
* bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Room for improvement
The concept of this app is spectacular-a Siri-like assistant to help answer any questions you have except it has the charm, wit, and intelligence of a person; because it is one. However, the current Hals that are available tend to take a while to respond (2-3 minutes) and don’t speak English too well.
What a great app
I love this app I use it most of the time it helps me with everything if I have problems with like family members or any thing that bothers me I can talk to hal and could help me for my problems and it could also help me with everything I need and need a friend to talk to you because I get lonely and I also like that it tells you if there are places nearby for you to eat or anything thank you for creating the sample it’s really amazing
After playing around with the app, I came to have an understanding and mechanics on how to work it and what it’s really for. They literally halo you with anything and provide as much help as possible. I can’t believe this is known more. I’m really thankful for your guys help, really deserves 5 stars
- Polka S.A
- 46 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Developed by Hal Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Hal: Basic Plan $3.99
- Hal: Experts sessions $1.99
- Hal: Experts sessions $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.