iPumpkin: Pumpkin Festival 4+
Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival
Designed for iPad
HALF MOON BAY’S BELOVED AND WORLD-FAMOUS AUTUMN CLASSIC CELEBRATES 50 YEARS!
Experience the 50th Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 15-16 in Half Moon Bay, California with the 10th anniversary official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 10.
- Listen to KHMB for Live Pumpkin Festival coverage
- searchable directory of artists with lots of photos (in process)
- find your favorite artist with booth locator (in process)
- browse thru the art to see what you like
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas
- family and music entertainment schedules
- full schedule of events
- food and beverage listings
- map of local pumpkin patches
- special event listings
- pumpkin recipes
- push message alerts from the festival
- door-to-festival directions
Massive, mind-boggling, Volkswagen-sized weigh-off champion pumpkins on display, the mesmerizing and remarkably talented “Picasso of pumpkin carvers” sculpting and shaping monster pumpkins into one-of-a-kind masterpieces, boo-tiful harvest-inspired crafts by America’s top artists, the Sunday-only “Made on the Coast” Locals’ Block featuring fine art and live music, fabulously festive food and drink, the richest/creamiest/tastiest pumpkin pie on the planet, four stages of blockbuster entertainment, everyone’s favorite home-spun parade, the Xfinity Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, ultra-thrilling bungee jumping and waterballerz, enchanting events and contests for the whole family, selfies and fun with the delightfully rotund, playful and mischievious Pumpkin Festival mascot “Gourdy”, the never-ending search for the Great Pumpkin, and a bumper crop of 3,000+ tons of the beloved orange orb waiting to be picked from one of the many rustic pumpkin patches around town are among the extraordinary, not-to-be forgotten attractions.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee and Miramar Events.
Made for the 2022 Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better in it's 10th anniversary edition!
- Presented by Safeway & Visit Half Moon Bay
- Includes the new interactive map and artist directory with booth locator
If you have any suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Our trusted festival companion
This app makes it easier and more fun to experience the one-of-a-kind Pumpkin festival
Pumpkin Festival App! Now With Recipes!
They've added old-time pumpkin recipes, trivia contests and games, more detailed maps of the festival, places to eat and stay in the area, and pictures of what the arts and crafts vendors are offering for sale. This is great!!!
I think it runs a little faster than the last version too ...
Worth the wait
After 30+ years of enjoying and working pfest we can now plan our attack of the artist's booths, food booths and events. This app is so well designed and executed...I love the layout and how thorough the designers have made it, fun and practical. So great to see the artist's work ahead of time! Thanks phondini folks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Phondini Partners
- 161.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Phondini Partners LLC