Out of stamps and need to mail a card? You can send your Hallmark card with fast, accurate postage in just a few steps:
1. Scan: Activate the envelope using your iOS camera to scan the barcode on the back of your Hallmark card and then scan the code on the front of the Hallmark Digital Postage envelope
2. Calculate postage: Select any gift cards, photos or other items you are including inside your card to finalize postage amount
3. Pay: Once finalized, pay for your postage using any major credit card
4. Send: Drop your card in the nearest USPS mailbox to send it on its way.
And since Hallmark Digital Postage is approved by the U.S. Postal Service, you can send your card with confidence. Download the app today and get sending!
• Pay for postage quickly and easily from your phone
• Whether you need to send a wedding, baby, or birthday card. Hallmark’s Digital Postage envelopes are available for a variety of occasions.
• Tucking a gift card or photos into your card? Our app allows you to easily add extra postage for any additions you're sending- no postage scale required.
• These envelopes are currently available in a limited number of stores that sell Hallmark Cards. Check out your local Hallmark retailer and ask them about Hallmark Digital Postage envelopes.
• Buy stamps instantly and anywhere
• Approved by the U.S. Postal Service
• U.S. Patent Pending
Added support for Apple Pay
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for offering digital stamps!!!
Developer Response ,
Pure bliss with just a few taps 🤩
App error when going through purchase of digital stamp
I thought this was a great idea. I purchased a card and saw the envelopes with digital stamps. So I downloaded the app and signed up for an account. I tried to pay with Apple Pay and it would not go through. Then I added a credit card. Still getting an error. I wound up giving up after a few tried and just getting a regular envelope. However now I am seeing 3 charges from the app on my credit card. Hopefully they will fall off my credit card since there was an error and not sure if the postage was actually paid for.
Great idea poor execution.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.