Are your kids excited for Halloween? Do they love pumpkins, black cats, candy and costumes? Then they will love Halloween Kids Puzzles, a fun animated puzzle game for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids from ages 1 to 6.
Your kids can go trick-or-treating with a friendly Count Dracula, Frankenstein and his girlfriend, a Fairy Princess, a pirate and a werewolf! Spot carved pumpkins, black cats on fences and witches flying by the moon. All the animals get in on the costume fun- cats dress like dogs, dogs dress like cats, there's even a Unicorn Bat! You can go to a Halloween dance party- get down with the Mummy and do the Robot with a Robot. Just don't linger too near the haunted house… there might be ghosts!
Halloween Kids Puzzles has lots of seasonal fun with nothing scary or spooky for young gamers!
* Rich, colorful graphics by children's book illustrator Laura Tallardy.
* 12 different Halloween puzzles to choose from!
* Positive encouragement.
* Fun pumpkins to pop at the end of each puzzle that explode into candy corn!
* Increasing difficulty.
* Easy for kids to use and control.
Please note that this is the free version of the app. The free version includes four puzzles with the option to unlock the other 8 via in-app purchase.
If you enjoy this app, please take a look at all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Kids Trucks: Puzzles
Kids Trucks: Numbers & Counting
Kids Trucks: Alphabet Letter Identification Games
Kids Trucks: Preschool Learning
Kids Trucks: Construction Alphabet
Animal Games for Kids: Puzzles
Monster Games for Kids: Jigsaw Puzzles
Fairy Tale Games: Mermaid Princess Puzzles
Flower Fairies Ballet: Fairy Ballerina Puzzles for Kids
Puzzle Maker for Kids: Create Your Own Jigsaw Puzzles from Pictures
If you have questions, need support, or have a suggestion, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW What's Inside:
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "KNOW what's inside" best practices for kids' apps. For more information go to: http://momswithapps.com/
- Does not contain links to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Does not contain 3rd party ads
- Does contain a single in-app purchase in the Parents section
- Does include links to apps by Scott Adelman and Laura Tallardy in the App Store (via Link Share/Georiot).
* Updated for the latest iOS
If you enjoy this app, please consider reviewing it on the App Store. We appreciate your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love Halloween and I'm a big fan of logical puzzles. This app combines the two beautifully. A very topical game that I would recommend very highly to all fellow puzzle lovers.
Ok it’s not that good I finish them in under 5 minutes put a challenge in and how do you unlock the locked ones I get board of doing the same puzzle over and over and over E.T.C HOW IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
This has only four puzzles
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Scott Adelman Apps Inc
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Scott Adelman
- In-App Purchases
- All Puzzles and Content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.