The Halloween Town Monster Maker lets you change yourself, your friends, and your loved ones into hideous creatures, using special effects makeups created by a genuine Hollywood special effects artist! It features brushes and textures that allow you to paint and shade creatively like the pros do! The Halloween Town Monster Maker brings out the creator in YOU!
Here's how it works:
1) Take a picture of your victim!
2) Paint your victim's face with vampire skin, zombie skin, rotten skin, blood, bruises, and shading!
3) Add monster eyes, fangs, mouths, scars, wounds, and even whole makeups!
4) Save the picture, e-mail it to a friend, or post it to Facebook or Twitter!
The Halloween Town Monster Maker uses special effects makeups by Wayne Toth, whose special effects work includes:
- Army of Darkness
- Rob Zombie's Halloween & Halloween II
- House of 1000 Corpses
- The Devil's Rejects
- Transformers 1 & 2
- Pulp Fiction
- Reservoir Dogs
- Return of the Living Dead III
- Drag Me to Hell
- From Dusk Till Dawn
- Men In Black
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Masters
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
- Death Becomes Her
- Bride of Re-Animator
For all of your Halloween needs, visit Halloween Town at http://www.halloweentownstore.com, or stop by the store at 2921 W Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, California!
Note that no matter how I try, I can't seem to eliminate occasional crashes on phones older than the 3GS. Still working on it, though. Sorry!
Updated for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Fun but crashes every time!
I love this app! It gives you quite a bit of ghoulish and artistic freedom to create as simply or as complex as you want! The problem I'm finding though, is when I've almost created a gruesome zombie, it crashes! Every single time!!!! It's incredibly frustrating! I adore this app and would love to use it, but can't because of this issue. This app is a gem, if only it would work correctly. Please fix this! Thanks.
Sure the app crashes once in a while and it saves the finished photo like 5 times and you have to delete some...but other than that, this app is a lot of fun. If you tweak the make-up pieces just right, you can end up with some very realistic results. I hope a bug fix update is in the works.
Could be ...
It's a bummer this AP crashes so much.... It could be one if the best coolest aps I own.... I becomes very frustrating when your almost done and BOOM! Crash!! I wish I would've read the reviews first so I would've known. if you fix the crash it would be awsome and I would recommend it to everyone
- Trevor Alyn
- 17.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009-2019 Trevor Alyn & Wayne Toth
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.