COMPLETE IN-HOME LIGHTING CONTROL, AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Manage, customize, and control your HALO Home products and devices, from your fingertips. With the HALO Home app, you can setup and enjoy the benefits of smart lighting using Bluetooth. Group your lights, set the Scene and add Schedules. All of your settings are saved locally on your devices, and work with or without the Internet (or even your phone) nearby.
VOICE CONTROL & SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
If you want a few extra features, install the optional HALO Home Internet Access Bridge and get access to your lights from anywhere and use Alexa or Google to voice control your lighting. Automatic clock synchronization makes it easy to schedule your lights in any time zone.
MAKE IT ALL SMART
Get the most out of your HALO Home smart lighting, with a range of indoor and outdoor fixtures, Controllers, and don’t forget the Accessories – which make your existing lights smart and wirelessly controllable. It’s easy to create a complete system that makes your life easier and your home safer.
Discover more at BringHaloHome.com.
• Device, Group & Scene settings interface refined and simplified
• Remote Group status fixed
• One-touch navigation
• Support for new and upcoming products
• Group repair notifications
• Custom dim-level for Schedules
• Cloud connectivity and sync improvements
• Bluetooth connectivity advances
• Simplified Motion Sensor UI
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
On to something, but disappointing
The lights are great...when they work. Often times after waiting for the app to connect to the lights the app does not recognize whether the lights are on or off. After toggling a couple of times between on and off the lights will recognize the prompt from the app. App is very sluggish, prompts are delayed. The app and system is quite disappointing at the current stage of development. The potential is there, but wish the engineers/developers would put more into the app. Especially when you consider the cost to outfit a 3000 sqft house. Lastly, the lights themselves can be finicky. For every 10 purchased, 3 were bad, quite frustrating. Sometimes they randomly turn on or off or won’t turn off at all. Hope they improve this product all around.
This app is definitely the first version. While I understand the technical limitations, this app is missing UX polish that would give it 5 stars.
1. Why does the app have to reconnect everytime I open it? Shouldn't the app continue running in the background, thus never lose connection.
2. Why can't the devices or scenes detect which ones are on our off? Currently I have two scenes, both with the same lights, but different colors. The app may show both scenes are on at the same time, which is impossible. It shouldn't be hard to poll the devices to get their current state, and then decide which devices and scenes are on our off based on their state.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing excellent feedback.
(1) The system utilizes a mesh networking topology on top of Bluetooth. This means that it's not a session-based system like traditional apps. So, every time the app opens, it searches for the nearest member of the mesh and connects. This mesh topology is the reason the system functions without Wi-Fi or Internet required.
(2) We are making improvements to devices communicating current state directly to the mobile app, which will address your concern.
Thank you again for your feedback.
The HALO Home Team
OMG! This app is Sooo bad.
I made the decision to buy these Eaton lights with the hopes of updating my whole house IN. SPITE of the comments figuring people didn’t know how to use it. Bad decision. At every update the app gets all fuggered up and looses devises (I have 6). Create a scene great, delete a scene.....I can’t find a way. Every three or 4 weeks I have to add all my devices again for no reason and it seems to “forget” my dimmer setting and I have to redo that (that might be the lights fault). Complete lack of control for last week so finally reloaded app....now it shows I have twice as many devices? What? Oh well had high hopes for halo products but definitely won’t be going through the house. I will probably toss these and eat the loss and buy another brand having the color temp switch. Lights shouldn’t be this aggravating
Developer Response ,
We apologize that you experienced issue while the app was being updated. Even through these updates, all the settings and memory remains on each device via flash memory. If you are still experiencing any issues please reach out to our team at 800-334-6871 (M-F 8am-5pm EST) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cooper Lighting, LLC
- 87.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Cooper Lighting Solutions. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.