This app now includes the following animations:
• Deep Transverse Metacarpal Ligament
• Scapholunate Interosseous Ligament
• Flexor Retinaculum of Wrist (aka Transverse Carpal Ligament)
• Ulnar Collateral Ligament of the Thumb
• Hook Grip
• Key Grip
• Pinch Grip
• Power Grip
• Arthroplasty with cement
• Arthroplasty without cement
• Avascular Necrosis (Kienbock's disease)
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• CTS release surgery
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
Hand and Wrist Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist. Hand and Wrist Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a brief overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/handwrist_pro.php
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the hand & wrist for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 125 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 47 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 208 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped on to the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the hand & wrist by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for hand therapists
I use this app all the time to display anatomy to patients. It helps them to understand what is going on with their hand or wrist.
The videos are OK. For therapists who want to study for the CHT exam the quiz is a great learning tool.
The most extensive and thoroughly executed anatomy app on the market. Nobody else even comes close to the level of detail and information the 3D4Medical provides in their apps. If you work with the body, these apps will never leave you wanting more!
Very innovated way of learning anatomy. This is the new technology that students, professionals and all people interested in human anatomy can you and take everywhere, with a very 3d vision of the body component with easy explanations and pins to use. A must in your educational patient practice.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.