This app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
Hand & Wrist Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist. Hand & Wrist Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
For a brief overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/handwrist_pro.php
• 360 degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the hand & wrist for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
• Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
• Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
• 125 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
• 47 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
• 208 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
• Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped on to the bone.
• 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the hand & wrist by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the app will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Know your design!
The design of the hand is so complex, and it is integral for man's ability to create in the physical world. To be able to explore this design, from bone out to skin, and through animations understand how the different grips and movements are accomplished - this is spectacular and priceless. As an app, the smooth integration with iPhone & iTouch means you can use their built-in dictionary to define any word, markup and share any still visual with anyone, and annotate within the app for yourself or to share with its community. The anatomical parts all have audio pronunciations, and the guide helps you at any point. Like all the Pro III Series, the visuals are beautiful, and under your control. Highly recommended.
Missing key muscles, okay for general anatomy
This app is good if you're studying general anatomy or want to show a generalized diagnosis. However is not good for clinicians as it is missing key muscles. APL is not there, as well as others. I would recommend for the videos for sure.
Another awesome app! Found it from an advertisement while watching NOVA.
Good enough for NOVA=Good enough for me. 😃
I own EVERY single 3d4medical app for a reason, well all but the quiz ones but they are all awesome. Their customer service is also excellent.
Keep up the great work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 355.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 3D4Medical.com LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.