NEW!! Our five bullseye handgun targets are now available for sale from The National Target Company! Visit www.nationaltarget.com and shop for "Telemetrics" products.
Handgun Analyzer allows a target shooter to quickly score & analyze their groups! This application uses our custom Turbo Targets and sophisticated image processing algorithms to automatically analyze your firearm’s performance from a cellphone photograph of your shot target. Simply shoot 1 to 5 groups on one of our patented targets, photograph the target, and analyze with our iPhone/iPad app to get accurate and detailed information about your grouping within 3-5 seconds. This application does not require a cellular connection to operate, so it will work fine at a remote gun club.
Handgun Analyzer uses our proprietary image processing software to accurately find and measure bullet holes on your target. It then analyzes the hole pattern and displays your grouping metrics in seconds! With this easy and interactive app, you will instantly know your group’s exact size and shape, its center of mass, and offset to the bulls-eye. These are all key metrics you need to correct windage & elevation, and significantly improve your shooting accuracy.
* Auto find and count bullet holes on your target.
* Finds center of mass for each group, along with the group windage & elevation offset to the bulls-eye.
* Computes group size as height & width of enclosing rectangle and as diameter of smallest enclosing circle.
* Provides on/off switch to automatically exclude worst outlier from the analysis results (ex: best 4 of 5 shots).
Handgun Analyzer is designed to work in conjunction with our patented Turbo Targets.
* Single bullseye targets are available for sale on our web site (www.targettelemetrics.com).
* Our 5-bullseye targets (round bulls and sight-in bulls) are available from The National Target Company (www.nationaltarget.com).
A desktop computer version of Handgun Analyzer for Windows and Mac is also available for sale on our website.
This new version provides updates and improvements to target image processing.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the money!
The app continually give error codes saying it can’t read corners of the target. I spend over 30 minutes trying to get it to analyze 2 different targets, neither of which ever read properly. Really wish the app worked, but it’s terrible
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.