HandyFlowy is a complete replacement for the WorkFlowy app on iPhone and iPad. It powers up your editing, navigating and searching in a big way, bringing virtually all of WorkFlowy's feature-rich desktop goodness to iOS... and much more!
HandyFlowy features a quick-access, horizontal scrolling toolbar and all of the following ADDITIONS to iOS:
EASE OF EDITING
• Delete whole lists with one tap
• Duplicate lists [Pro]
• Undo is at your fingertips
• Redo [Pro]
• Create children lists with a single tap [Pro]
• Move lists up while in edit mode
• Move lists down [Pro]
• Customize Editing Toolbar [Pro]
One of HandyFlowy's outstanding attributes is the ability to move around your entire outline and not have your cursor bounce in and out of edit mode. You can also use L-swipe gestures to move the cursor within a list and and up/down between bullets.
EASE OF NAVIGATION
• The quick-access navigation panel brings:
• Navigate history Back/Forward
• Zoom out
• Jump to Previous/Next zoomed list
• Go to your custom "start" list
• Quick access to your favorites with the Bookmarks feature
• Expand/Collapse entire outlines fully or incrementally
• View Mode eliminates unwanted keyboard popups while scrolling
If you use View Mode, you will be free from a fear of an unexpected asynchronous of your already obtained outline.
EASE OF SEARCHING
• Quick-access buttons to use WorkFlowy's search operators:
• NOT (-) [Pro]
• OR [Pro]
• Completed: [Pro]
• Search History
• Saved Search list [Pro]
• Customize Search Toolbar [Pro]
• Copy WorkFlowy URLs to clipboard
• Saved custom phrases & tags [Pro]
• URL Scheme support [Pro]
• Export text
• Custom colors for background & toolbars
• Two WorkFlowy tabs with customizable "start" lists
• View "last changed" and "completed" dates for individual lists [Pro]
• Sync User Settings to iCloud [Pro]
• ... and more!
[Pro] features require in-app purchase, which also removes ads.
Correction related to WorkFlowy internal change
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the purchase for a heavy Workflowy user
If you’re using an iPad Pro with a Smart (or other Keyboard) - spend the few dollars. You get keyboard shortcuts, delete bullets, duplicate lists, export text, ability to change font size and other customization options. It’s a bit ugly, and not quite as powerful as using Workflowy on a personal computer, but Workflowy’s own app (as of Feb 2018) offers none of those features, which makes it totally unappealing for iPad + keyboard use.
Worst App Ever - Pathetic
This app does not “select all” the same way the rest of the world does. “Select All” in this app means selecting an entire LINE or bullet point of text only. I’ve lost many hours of work - it will take me days to retype everything.
In other words: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO EXPORT OR COPY AN ENTIRE DOCUMENT AT ONCE. I’ve wasted hours trying every different option. The program talks about linking to Evernote- but that is not any kind of simple option.
Just an awful program. It reminds of of bad, defective ransomware in the way it won’t let go of my data - but also doesn’t give me any option to retrieve my work.
If I’m somehow wrong here. Please just send me my data and I’ll gladly retract, or pay or whatever. I’m so very sorry I downloaded this piece of yuck.
Ads or limited functionality but not both
App is solid, ugly but solid. Problem is either have extra features for an IAP or have ads you can remove with an IAP. It's hard to determine if the extra features are worth the price while that intrusive terrible banner ad is there.
- Michinari YAMAMOTO
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Michinari YAMAMOTO
- In-App Purchases
- Extended function add-on $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.