Grapple hook your way up fiendish icy mountains in this unique action-packed climbing game where disaster can strike at any moment!
BE THE HERO - armed with your trusty grappling hook, risk it all to RESCUE SURVIVORS from researchers to royalty, as the mountain falls apart around you.
GRAPPLE and SWING over treacherous terrain – DODGE falling boulders, ice, and molten lava, and ESCAPE from the clutches of billy goats and deadly mountain lions.
- Swing high – 5 dangerous mountain environments with over 50 levels
- The grapple that keeps on giving – 4 endless mountain modes
- Rescue in style – unlock special helicopters to take you to the peaks
- Save the Queen – Over 90 unique characters to find and rescue
- Don’t forget to stretch – Lightning fast acrobatic stunts
- Always be prepared – earn high-tech gadgets like jetpacks and stasis fields
Hang Line VIP Service Subscription Terms and Conditions:
Compliment your mountaineering enthusiasm and skill with the Hang Line VIP service! You can even try before you buy – take this pro climber kit for a swing with a free 3 day trial!
Priced at 3.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives you multiple advantages, from tech-y tools to player perks:
[Free VIP Character]
[Free VIP Helicopter]
Day 1 - Day 6: Radar (1), Thruster (1), Repulsor (1), Stasis Field (1), Grip-Hook (1)
Day 7: Radar (3), Thruster (3), Repulsor (3), Stasis Field (3), Grip-Hook (3)
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Praise for Hang Line
Hang Line is a unique concept within the over-saturated market of games that are based around over-used concepts like base-building, gem matching, and etc. Hang Line deserves the chance to be presented to as many consumers as possible just because of its dumb-fun gameplay (no offense). In addition, I appreciate the mitigation of micro transactions within the game. This is a huge improvement when compared to other apps in the App Store.
I also love the tone of the story, the developers do not take the game too seriously, which leaves room for funny plot development like movies based around goats and mad scientists blowing stuff up. Overall, Hang Line is an addicting and “fresh” game, I hope that more content is added.
I don’t know if this is for all phones but I can’t express how smooth it is on the iPhone XR it is just unbelievably smooth I don’t think I have any other game that is this smooth and clean. although I do like things organized and I do have to agree that the home screen and store is a little cluttered and I would love it if it got a little bit of a more spread out look. But besides that my opinion is this is one of the best games, and I really hope it continues to be a great game! And I would like to applaud everyone who worked on this game, it is truly incredible!
No ads, but needs more characters
Overall a really nicely done game. It’s hilarious to see your character flop around because a mountain lion tackled you or a goat kicked you. The lack of ads is awesome (other than if you try to continue vs. start the level over), because you die a lot 😂 the gadgets are cool, and make it a little easier but I never use them because the only way to get more is to purchase them with real money as far as I know. The two things keeping it from 5 stars is there needs to be more unlockables. There are a few helicopters to choose from, but only three characters? That in game currency could be used for that as well or maybe to get gadgets. Other than that the game is addictive and easy to learn, hard to master.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this feedback Reigningpandas! We really appreciate the suggestions and support!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yodo1 Hong Kong Limited
- 644.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yodo1,LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Radar $0.99
- Hang Line VIP Service $3.99
- Repulsor $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.