Simple, frictionless video meetings from Google. Collaborate and develop relationships with your team regardless of where they are in the world.
Key features include:
• High-definition video and audio meetings with up to 250* participants
• Real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
• Easy access − just share a link and anyone can join with one click from a desktop or mobile
• International dial-in numbers to any meeting for team members who prefer to call in
• Integration with Calendar for seamless scheduling and easy access to meeting details and calendar attachments from your Meet video call
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
*Available only in G Suite Enterprise edition
Fixing bugs like it's 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Installs but doesn't work on iPhone 5
We use Hangouts Meet a lot for team calls. Typically it works great. I recently tried it on iPhone 5 and it installed fine but would not launch. Have latest supported updates (IOS 10.3.3), tried restarting the phone Still does not launch. Not sure what else to do. Wish Google would fix the issue.
Dear everyone throwing a hissy fit because they don’t want to learn a new app. Deal with it.
Honestly this app is way better then the old hangouts! Seem less integration with google cal and the ability to create a link for next weeks meeting so everyone has it when the time comes is the best!
Google just keep doing what your doing. I’m sure that in 10 years when you make a new change everyone will be mad because the love hangouts meet.
STOP HIDING THE UNMUTE BUTTON!!!
Any time someone says your name in a meeting, the mute button is hidden. So you tap or double tap the screen and the mute button MIGHT show, but then when you try to hit the button, it'll disappear again just before you hit it. When you finally get the thing unmuted, the conversation has moved on, or they've given up that you're going to respond.
This has been the main problem with every google video app. Why do you hide the button? That is such a horrible user experience.
- Google LLC
- 67.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.