Love is in the air! Around the corner, at the coffee shop, at work, or on a night out, we’ve all locked eyes with someone and then remembered their face for days! happn is the dating app that helps you find all those people you have crossed paths with.
Like the profiles that catch your eye, get a Crush and get together!
Go on, fill your lives with love. It feels good, we promise.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. When you cross paths with someone who has the happn app, their profile appears on your app.
2. What if a profile grabs your attention? Like them secretly. They’ll never know, unless they Like you back. Do you want your profile to stand out? Send a Hello and they’ll receive a notification!
3. Did you mutually Like each other? That’s a Crush! Now you can chat (break out your best poetry)! But that’s not the end of it... Give destiny a nudge and ask your Crush if they want to meet!
PS: There are 75 million people on happn, but only the ones you cross paths with in real life will show up on your application!
CRUSH WITH CONFIDENCE
Love? Yes. But safe love, if you please!
* The happn app is based on the principle of reciprocity: you will never receive a message from someone you’re not interested in.
* At happn, confidentiality is our priority: your location is never visible to other members, only the places where you crossed paths with them are shown.
* The happn app is free to download and use. If you wish to see the list of people who have Liked your profile and access many other advantages, you can also switch to a Premium subscription.
Terms of Service for happn Premium
With happn Premium, stack the odds in your favour by getting loads of advantages:
- See the list of all the people who’ve Liked you!
- Up to 10 Hellos a day, to send to those special people and get noticed!
- Don’t want to cross paths with your colleagues on happn? Use the Invisible mode !
- Hide certain information on your profile (age, distance, log-on date)
- Say goodbye to ads on the app and focus on the essential: your Crushes!
And plenty more advantages!
If you choose to subscribe to happn Premium, you pay via your iTunes account, and the amount will always be debited 24 hours before the end of each period. Your subscription will be automatically renewed until the automatic renewal is disabled no later than 24 hours before the current period. You can disable the automatic renewal at any time in the iTunes Store settings. Subscription to happn Premium currently costs $24.99 for 1 month, $89.99 for 6 months and $119.99 for 12 months. You are not obliged to pay for a subscription to happn Premium. You can continue to use happn for free.
It is very important for happn to provide users with an experience that is more and more fluid and efficient, which is why we frequently update our app. In this last version, certain features have been improved and optimised, such as the Map and the “My info” section.
On your marks. Ready? Crush!
Ratings and Reviews
Too many ads, not enough safety features
The app would pick up anyone who walked past my house or my office with this app installed — which isn’t necessarily a bad thing because I live in a small city and the app isn’t very popular here. Sometimes, the same match would frequently pass both. One match messaged — and he may have been joking, but I chose not to respond and blocked him — that he knew where I lived based on how frequently he matched with me as he passed by my house during my non-working hours. My complaint is that there were so many ads, and not enough control given to the user over their data and personal safety within the app. This is a premium feature — when it should ABSOLUTELY be standard — and the cost of a premium membership is much too steep for the app that it is. I have used better apps and paid much less for them, and safety is their main concern — you don’t have to pay for safety features in a quality app.
Decent app but 0 stars for usability and UX
The app is ok, I’ve been a user for a couple years I have even paid for the premium service, and I’ve met people through it... but...
The user experience is not good, you can’t unmatch someone by simply pressing X so their profile keeps appearing over and over again which at the end, fills up your app with unwanted or “not-so-interesting” profiles and trying to get to those new and possibly interesting profiles, takes a whole lot of time... which completely ruins the experience.
If I press X , is like the app to know that I’m unliking that profile and I’m not interested in crossing paths with them again ... expecting me to block all the profiles I’m not interested in, is ridiculous.
There are better apps out there!
When I first started using this app back in 2015, it looked like a good idea. I normally spend about 99% of my time driving everywhere so my eyes and brain are focused on driving, not checking out people I pass by. This app allows you to go back and see if you’ve passed by another cute. You could also choose to have your profile hidden if you didn’t want someone to purposely pass by your house so they could show up on your feed.
However, as the years went, the hidden profile feature has become a paid service along with a lot of other options. If I had to pay for amount, I would prefer to use other sites with more profile info. Most of the functions now are for paid members only.
To to it off, the profiles are either fake or people claim they want a relationship but message you for hookups. Seriously? If I wanted a hookup, I would have gone elsewhere than to hookup with someone who knows where I live.
- HAPPN SAS
- 170.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011-2019 happn
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack - 10 Credits $1.99
- 100 Coins $16.99
- 60 Coins $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.