Love is in the air! Around the corner, at the coffee shop, at work, or on a night out, we’ve all locked eyes with someone and then remembered their face for days! happn is the dating app that helps you find all those people you have crossed paths with.
Like the profiles that catch your eye, get a Crush and get together!
Go on, fill your lives with love. It feels good, we promise.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. When you cross paths with someone who has the happn app, their profile appears on your app.
2. What if a profile grabs your attention? Like them secretly. They’ll never know, unless they Like you back. Do you want your profile to stand out? Send a Hello and they’ll receive a notification!
3. Did you mutually Like each other? That’s a Crush! Now you can chat (break out your best poetry)! But that’s not the end of it... Give destiny a nudge and ask your Crush if they want to meet!
PS: There are 75 million people on happn, but only the ones you cross paths with in real life will show up on your application!
CRUSH WITH CONFIDENCE
Love? Yes. But safe love, if you please!
* The happn app is based on the principle of reciprocity: you will never receive a message from someone you’re not interested in.
* At happn, confidentiality is our priority: your location is never visible to other members, only the places where you crossed paths with them are shown.
* The happn app is free to download and use. If you wish to see the list of people who have Liked your profile and access many other advantages, you can also switch to a Premium subscription.
Terms of Service for happn Premium
With happn Premium, stack the odds in your favour by getting loads of advantages:
- See the list of all the people who’ve Liked you!
- Up to 10 Hellos a day, to send to those special people and get noticed!
- Don’t want to cross paths with your colleagues on happn? Use the Invisible mode !
- Hide certain information on your profile (age, distance, log-on date)
- Say goodbye to ads on the app and focus on the essential: your Crushes!
And plenty more advantages!
If you choose to subscribe to happn Premium, you pay via your iTunes account, and the amount will always be debited 24 hours before the end of each period. Your subscription will be automatically renewed until the automatic renewal is disabled no later than 24 hours before the current period. You can disable the automatic renewal at any time in the iTunes Store settings. Subscription to happn Premium currently costs $24.99 for 1 month, $89.99 for 6 months and $119.99 for 12 months. You are not obliged to pay for a subscription to happn Premium. You can continue to use happn for free.
As you’re about to see, we have worked very hard during the long month of January!
We’ve thought about the absent-minded for this one: skipped a profile too quickly? Don’t worry about it: you can now undo this action by shaking your phone!
Besides, we have given our chat section a make-over: you’re going to love it!
Finally, we have made a special version of happn in Rioplatense Spanish for all our Argentinian users!
Thanks for using happn! <3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Met the love of my life on Happn
I met my best friend and love of my life on Happn a little over 2 years ago. We crossed paths 60+ times and I thought dang, this guy must be my neighbor but turns out he lived a few miles from where I did and worked. Once we connected and started talking he even saw me crossing the street with my boss one afternoon near my work before we even met. That's fate and we found out later that we crossed paths our entire lifes including during childhood, across states, and concerts, mutual interest events, and more but we kept missing each other. Without Happn we might not have ever met. No app is perfect for finding love, there is a bit of magic to it all but I loved the initial appeal that it was a more natural way of meeting the person you are supposed to be with. You could have crossed paths with the one seconds before or after them a hundred times and would have never know. This just gave us the visibility we needed, a nudge. Thank you! Forever grateful for whoever came up with this. I'd like to think my story is what you were trying to create with this app. Well done!
This app is based on a good idea, but in execution it used to be mediocre and with recent changes it’s much worse. Any dating app that’s serious about making quality connections should offer filters, like a woman choosing to only see men taller than her in her feed, and so on. There aren’t any features like this, and now you can’t even see all of the people you’ve crossed paths with unless you swipe left or right on the last one near you. If I walked by someone this morning and someone in the afternoon but don’t log in until the evening, I won’t get to see the morning one unless I swipe on the afternoon one first, which encourages half-hearted decisions, unintentional matches, etc. It means you have to waste a lot of time on this app to see who you’ve crossed paths with. What’s worse is the Crushtime game, which is still suggesting women from half way across the country that I crossed paths with a year ago or more. It shows you thumbnails of 4 people at a time and you guess which one liked you by clicking them, but that auto likes their profile, so by guessing you might get matched with someone you’re not interested in, who isn’t anywhere near your area.
Developer Response ,
have you checked out our Map yet? It is the little globe that is at the bottom of the main interface.
It allows you to see all the people you have crossed paths with according to each crossing location. Given your feedback, I think this feature should meet your expectations.
See you soon on happn!
Mo from happn
Too many ads, not enough safety features
The app would pick up anyone who walked past my house or my office with this app installed — which isn’t necessarily a bad thing because I live in a small city and the app isn’t very popular here. Sometimes, the same match would frequently pass both. One match messaged — and he may have been joking, but I chose not to respond and blocked him — that he knew where I lived based on how frequently he matched with me as he passed by my house during my non-working hours. My complaint is that there were so many ads, and not enough control given to the user over their data and personal safety within the app. This is a premium feature — when it should ABSOLUTELY be standard — and the cost of a premium membership is much too steep for the app that it is. I have used better apps and paid much less for them, and safety is their main concern — you don’t have to pay for safety features in a quality app.
- HAPPN SAS
- 210.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011-2019 happn
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack - 10 Credits $1.99
- 100 Coins $16.99
- 60 Coins $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.