*** Warning ***
This app will change your life!
Have you as a group struggled to decide where to eat tonight, or what to do this weekend? If you answered yes, then rejoice! Happy Crowds is here to make your life easier.
Using the Happy Crowds app, you can create a poll, share it to your friends, vote, and then check the results. It's as easy as that!
What makes this app different from other voting apps, you ask? This app uses a different algorithm to determine the winner. The algorithm takes into account how much each person likes a choice using a point-based system. Let's say that you like "sushi" (42 points) or "ramen" (42 points) equally, but you definitely don't feel like eating "fish and chips" (16 points) tonight. If your friend is fine with eating "sushi" (35 points) or "fish and chips" (35 points) and maybe "ramen" is good too (30 points), then the winner will be "sushi" because "sushi" has the highest number of points.
- Create polls and share with your friends
- Scan QR codes to participate in polls
- Open the link shared by your friend to participate in the poll
- Friends can open the link or scan the QR code to participate in the poll
- Vote based on how you like each choice. The choice most liked by all participants will be the winner.
- View the results of the poll as votes come in after you have voted
- Keep a history of the polls you have interacted with
- Don't put sensitive data into the polls. Your friends and other people who have the link you shared will be able to view the poll question, choices, and results.
- There is no identity for each user. Every user with the shared link can participate in the poll once.
- Tap on the poll in the main menu to view the results as they come in.
If you find bugs or have any feedback, suggestions, or questions, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our support URL at https://happyteamlabs.com/contact/
Thank you, and we hope you'll enjoy using Happy Crowds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.