*** Best New App in 32 Countries ***
*** Best New App in Productivity category in the US! ***
*** One of the Top Paid Apps in the Productivity Category ***
*** One of the apps featured in Build Good Habits in the AppStore! ***
Happy Goals - the goal of this app is simple - to help you achieve your goals!
With its simple yet elegant interface that utilizes gestures, you can track your progress in achieving your goals.
No due dates! No complex stuff! No complex screen navigation!
Just the info that you need.
- *NEW* 3D Touch on Home Screen for quickly adding new goals
- Can add new Goals or Habits to track
- Can edit Goals anytime (name, target value, current value, and stepper value)
- Beautiful and colorful UI
- Easily determine progress using the % display
- Utilizes gestures to perform tasks such as:
** Swipe to increase or decrease progress
** Long press on a goal then drag to reorder
** Shake to trigger edit mode
- 1 screen only, gets rid of navigation headaches!
- List all your goals at the start
- Add Goals as new ones come to mind
- Update progress by swiping
- Add iOS emoji in the Goal name to make it prettier
- Sample goals to get you started:
** Study Hours (target: 100, stepper: 1)
** Local Travel (target: 50, stepper: 1)
** International Travel (target: 100, stepper: 1)
** Donate Money $ (target: 50, stepper: 1)
** Create Mobile Apps (target: 1000, stepper: 1)
- This app is available for iPhones only (for now). Please feel free to email us if you think that an iPad version would be good too.
Please show your love to the app by rating as 5 stars.
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or questions, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we hope you'll enjoy using Happy Goals.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for your continued support of Happy Goals!
This update brings the following new feature:
- 3d touch Home Screen Quick Action for adding new goal
We hope you'll continue enjoying Happy Goals!
Ratings and Reviews
This app only has one screen positioning.
I don’t care about landscape view, but I’d at least like to use my phone upside down when the charging cable is coming from the top.
Waste of $3
Not sure how anyone with actual goals can find this app helpful!
Crazy basic functionality equates to limited usefulness! The tools and abilities available are too limited and basic to actually articulate the guidelines of your goals
Who measures their progress with equally valued increments? What happens when step 3 is more valuable than step 1?
Very simple app!
It's easy to track my goals now
The developer, Happy Team Labs, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Happy Team Labs
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 HappyTeamLabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.