** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5, iPad Mini 1, or better.**
Happy Wheels is a side-scrolling, physics-based, obstacle course game with over a billion plays online and is now available for your mobile devices. Assume the role of your inadequately prepared racer and ignore severe consequences in a desperate search for victory.
Now play as Effective Shopper on an electric shopping cart, Wheelchair Guy on a jet-powered wheelchair, Irresponsible Dad and his son on a bicycle, or as Business Guy on a personal transporter.
• Over 60 unique and challenging levels
• Create your own levels in the editor
• Deadly obstacles: spikes, mines, wrecking balls, harpoons, and much more
• Smooth, realistic physics
• Game Center leaderboard support
New levels 11-15 for Effective Shopper! Warning, they are very difficult.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but limited level building abilities
This game is one of the best games I have played. However, I spend most of my time in game on the level editor and I wish that you guys would add more tools like where you can make a custom shape. Another thing that would be great would be if the player could make a trail for that block to follow, like in the character levels. Also make it so that weapons can be fixed please... it is very time consuming to have to make a contraption to hold them in place. I know I’m asking a lot already but do you think you can add joints? That would solve a lot of building problems. Thank you for this amazingly brutal and f-ed up game. I have poured in hours and hours on my work and this would help so much to improve. Thanks and hope you get to it, Peter Sammons
Rules for happy wheels
Ok ok. If your going to play this game ask a parent. DON’T just Go on the game it is very Violent 😱😱 you will freak If you Never play and see how Violent it is. There is one bad Word Teh D word with it 🤬🤬. And there are tons of blood so If you. Hate blood Don’t play this game. 🤦🏻♀️ 🙍🏻♀️ This Game can be hard and Frustrating And there Very hard... 📲📲 Get it at a App Store on a iPhone tablet or maybe a Kindle. This is 17+ I know I said this but ask any adult if your Allowed. I’d say like 11 years isn’t that bad for happy wheels but still ask a parent. Next🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Due to blood if you get sick I recommend Don’t play it again just saying. 😵😵😵😵 there is a Lot of Dyeing in this game So I your scared it’s Not Real....👩🏻💻👨🏻💻 You can also play it on the computer it Makes a Great place To play happy wheels. 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻 this Game is a Thriller Game so Don’t expect Baby stuff. 🧠 Lots of body parts so If you throw up Don’t go back on the game. 🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳🤳 hav fun playing happy wheels I hope you like it these Are all the tips from Me Bye Bye".........
Pretty Good, But Needs Work
I love the game itself, easy controls, and it has a fun concept. There are a few things I’d change though.
1. I'd hope for more updates. The game rarely gets updated, so once you’ve complete everything, there’s not much left to do, other than the level maker. This is where number 2 picks up
2. The level maker is hard, especially on an iPad, iPhone, Kindle, etc. I’d love if it wasn’t so hard. The layout seems a bit weird, and it’s hard to make levels.
3. I wish you could play fan made levels on the app, and you didn’t have to go to a website, and use a computer.
4. I want more settings! There are very little things you can change, and there are very little settings. It’d be nice to maybe have other ways to operate your controls, like if you were left handed or something. There are other things that you could add in settings to make it easier for each player.
5. Too many adds. I get that you need adds to run the game, but maybe not so many. I get you can pay to remove them, but 1.99 seems like a big price to pay for so many adds. Not a big deal, but it’s just something that gets on my nerve after a while.
This game is great, and I’d definitely recommend getting it. It runs smoothly, but I feel like there’s a lot to be added before it hits its max potential.
- Jim Bonacci
- 85.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Fancy Force, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.