・Keyboard unnecessary notepad which can write smoothly with fingertip.
・Character conversion unnecessary, character size is free, unique and variegated expression can be made.
・With gesture manipulation and large input area, you can enter notes easily and gently even if using on iPhone .
・You can edit sentences that have been written, such as "overwriting" or "inserting".
・The operation manual is built in the application.
1. Page structure: 32 lines / page × 30 pages
2. Input-Palette (input area):
・Size: 4 times the display character (6 times when zooming)
・Scroll function: 3 types of Automatic, Manual, Edge Swipe
3. Editing function
・Four types of "overwrite", "insert", "delete", "clear"
4. Gesture operation:
・Page turning, opening and closing Input-Palette, scrolling display area, etc.
5. Data save: automatic, (JPEG file output is also possible in page units)
Changes in ver 1.8.1
1. "G pen mode" (line width dynamically changed) was added.
When writing letters by handwriting, the line width has been fixed so far. (Pencil mode)
By selecting new mode, the line width automatically changes (narrows) in relation to the direction the pen tip moves and the moving speed.
If you get used to it a bit, you can draw with Brush style or calligraphy, and you can express more variety.
And the most promising effect of this mode is to speed up writing sentences.
The reason is that expressions using
① cursive letters, ② character written in running style, ③ single stroke letters, etc.
＊How to change pen mode
Please tap the menu button while displaying the input palette,and the two modes alternate.
2. A underscore- cursor was added to the memo line and displayed.
- An underline is additionally displayed in the memo line for the range displayed on the input palette.
This underline moves left and right in conjunction with the scroll of the input palette, so it becomes easier to understand where you are going to write in the line.
3. Both display/non-display operation of child memo have changed to double tap of parent row.
(Up to now, it was specification to double tap inside the child memo when closing the child memo.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.