The HAR iPhone and iPad apps allow both consumers and HAR members to search for homes for sale or lease across the state of Texas. Consumers will be able to use the award-winning HAR residential property search engine to find the home of their dreams, bookmark listings and view property search history. Members can access up-to-the-minute MLS information (MLS subscribers only), their leads, listings, as well as access their company’s listing inventory.
Features for Consumers & Members
• Award-winning HAR residential property search engine to find Homes and Rentals across the state of Texas.
• Utilize the Drive Time search feature to locate home available for sale or rent within a designated commute time.
• Connect with a REALTOR® to get access to Premium Content not publicly available on the HAR app.*
• Filter search criteria by what’s important to you, including proximity, price, square footage and more.
• Most comprehensive listing details include price, room dimensions, interior and exterior features, open house schedule and more.
• Slide through an immersive photo gallery for each listing (includes up to 50 photos, which is more than you may find on any other app).
• Enhanced mapping with Street View.
• Bookmark your favorite listings and easily share them with friends and family!
• Save your search criteria and get an email when matching homes are posted on HAR!
• Live chat feature to connect instantly with any agent about any property.
• Information for more than 8 million properties in Texas, even those not currently listed for sale.
Features for MLS Subscribers Only
HAR MLS subscribers may log in to the password-protected members only area by using their HAR username and password. Members have access to their leads, listings and their company’s listing inventory.
Detailed listing information includes:
• Complete listing details
• Days on Market
• Archive and agent full report (Listing price changes)
• Access to Tax Profile Report
• Showing instructions (if applicable)
• New Instant CMA feature lets agents create a Comparative Market Analysis report faster and more accurately than ever.
• Tax information (including values and tax rates)
If you have any comments or suggestions for improving the HAR mobile app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Premium Content invitations must come from a REALTOR® who is an MLS Platinum subscriber.
HAR's engineering team is working hard every day to bring you the best real estate search experience available – both website and app. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and with our newest release, here are some of the exciting updates for you to check out:
* Improved the handling of the "allow once" location permission feature.
* Added new Transaction History feature to listings for realtor accounts.
We get better with your help. As we provide new product innovation, we depend on you to let us know how we're doing. Tell us what you like, or what you don't, about our current revisions.
We are always looking to improve, and it is feedback from our active and loyal users that helps us drive those improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best real estate app
I’ve been using HAR for years. It’s so easy to look up properties and do quick research. I like the list of nearby schools. You should always verify zoning but it’s a great feature.. The app also makes it easy to find the nearest parks, restaurants, libraries... You can also get estimates for Mortgage property tax and homeowners insurance.. The homes for rent part of the app is great too. Every thing is up to date information.. You can research Real Estate Agents and Brokers from the HAR app. all in one app all from your phone!!
When are you going to fix the feeeze
Update- seems to be fixed! :)
I used to use this app every day. We are currently searching for a house and this was my go to app. Now, while scrolling you get to view a few pictures and then it freezes. Seems like it is a glitch with the ads between pics. What is the ETA for fixing? Or do I need to in install and find a new app? Ya’ll were the best. Please fix this. I will post new review once this gets turned around.
Developer Response ,
We're glad to hear the issue was corrected! Enjoy!
I enjoy the app. The full site version was allowing too much spam to pass through including a page re-direct. That doesn’t happen in the app. However, it would be better if homes that were removed from a favorites list would actually come off the favorites list.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We cannot replicate the issue that you mentioned. If you are still having this problem, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Houston Association of Realtors
- 81.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Houston Realtors® Information Service, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.