Enjoy a seamless mobile experience designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You’ll have free instant access to your Harborstone Credit Union accounts.
• Log in securely with the same username and password you use on Harborstone.com.
• Enjoy quicker access with Touch ID™, available for supported iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 6s Plus devices with iOS 8 and higher.
• Check balances and rates on all your Harborstone accounts, including checking, savings, and more.
• Deposit checks into your checking account using the camera on your iPhone or iPad.
• Transfer funds quickly and easily between your Harborstone accounts.
• Use Popmoney to transfer money from your Harborstone account to practically anyone. All you need is the person's name and email address or phone number of a text-enabled mobile phone.
• Pay bills with speed and security in just minutes to nearly any biller nationwide.
• Add a payee for bill payments on your iPhone.
• View and activate your Debit Purchase Rewards cash‐back offers.
• Map locations and contact information for all of our convenient branches.
• Take advantage of loan preapprovals or apply online through “My Offers.”
Harborstone Credit Union has branch locations in King, Pierce, and Thurston counties to serve our members. That means we’re big enough to offer a wide variety of products and services yet small enough to offer a pleasant and personable atmosphere.
As a member‐owned community credit union, anyone in Washington State can join. From our roots as McChord Credit Union (founded in 1955 on McChord Air Force Base) and Prevail Credit Union (founded in 1940 as King County Employees Credit Union) to our combined bright future as Harborstone Credit Union, we provide financial services and a trusted source of financial help when needed for the membership we serve.
Read about the policies and guidelines that govern the privacy of your personal information. http://www.harborstone.com/home/fiFiles/static/documents/PrivacyPolicyInsert.pdf
Support added for additional types of utility links to be accessible from the accounts page
Added requirement to re-enroll in biometrics after password change
Fixed payment amount display issues with some transfer actions
Updates to the 'texting you' and 'calling you' pages
Various additional enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is secure and very user-friendly would recommend it to all. it's just as good as the website and some situations. I would say that if there were a loan application processing to get real-time update and such it would be 5 times thumbs upI would also like to see the ability to cancel electronica payments within the first six hours of submission
I like to also like to see the pending transactions or the pending payments persist until they wereDebited from the account
PUyallup Credit Unions Employees
I’ve been with your company for over 40 years starting in Germany. When you open here I was ecstatic and joined right away. I’ve always had wonderful services from your employees.
They showed me how to use my IPad to pay my bills and helped
me how when I had forgotten. They been very understanding
during the Pandemic while other banks have closed up shop.
I always use the one on Meridian. Thank you.
Tells Me I Have Money To Spend But When Monday Comes My Account Is Negative
I don’t know when it started doing this but the app will glitch or something where over the weekend it tells me I have money in my checking. But once Monday comes the money in my account turns into negative when barely any money was spent over the weekend. It’s a MAJOR issue. If I was aware that my account was going to be negative I wouldn’t even be thinking of spending over the weekend. It makes it difficult for me to trust what the app is telling me because it’s causing me to think I have money to spend when I actually don’t once the weekend is over. Seriously making me consider switching banks.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harborstone Credit Union
- 77.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023