Powered by the Giphy API, Hard G lets you quickly find and use GIFs in a variety of apps on your Mac. Here's how it works:
1. Use the Search field to find any GIF you like. Whether you're looking to share a reaction, a favorite moment in a show, or just a laugh, Giphy has what you're looking for. Use QuickLook to preview the GIF at full size.
2. Sharing your GIF is as easy as drag and drop! Just drag your GIF onto Messages, an email or a tweet to add the perfect personalization to your message. You can also copy the URL or the whole image to paste into another application.
3. If you want to use a GIF again, keep it in your Favorites! GIFs that you save will be ready for you when you are.
Hard G can live in your menu bar, or tear it off to use it anywhere.
Every release makes Hard G better than the last! That's just science, my friends.
Thanks to the scores of you who have purchased and use Hard G. I'm just a fan of the app, so I'd like to see it continue to get updates. Please tell your Mac-using friends!
In version 1.5, there are some nice updates:
* New! Updated the Dark Mode colours for higher contrast.
* New! Added a loading animation for individual results, so slower network connections should get better feedback when Hard G is working.
* Fixed a crash when attempting to drag on the default empty state of the search window. (Thanks to user Greg for that pointer!)
* Fixed the way Hard G processes keyboard input so QuickLook works without the beep!
If you like Hard G, please consider rating it in the App Store! It's the best way to help others find this app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Innoveghtive Inc.
- 7.3 MB
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Innoveghtive Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.