Squeeze even more action into your cell with this special high resolution version of the game for tablets! Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will temporarily lose control of your character - and will almost certainly get into trouble!
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
- STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself!
Upgrade to "VIP" to enjoy the full experience without ads - plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other.
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 14.
- Playable in either landscape orientation.
- Fewer onscreen ads (only between scenes).
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but really?!?
It’s a good game but any is there this bug that freezes you in the title screen after an ad it’s just annoying really and why is there
17+ when it doesn’t have the content to be besides the violence
I would like more gore as I am a person who loves gory games
Extra lives XL was a good game because of the gore
Great game but could use some update
I love all of your games I mean these games are so good but this game still needs some updates. If you would not mind to add some of these things I think as someone who as played all your your games I think adding these would make it better. 1. I think adding Days mounts and years would be better then like 157 days or 56 days that would make this game so much better. 2. I feel like adding in a death row sentence would be cool along with security level like low mid max super max and death row would make the game feel like a real prison and the judge would pick the players death. If you add at least 1 or both would make the game a lot better
It’s a great game like the others but you really need to add some new updates like some new weapons or limbs are able to be chopped or and stuff like that just like in the 3D hard time, I know you probably won’t read this, but we need gore and many more. Thank you for your amazing games!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MDickie Limited
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.