Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence! Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will temporarily lose control of your character - and will almost certainly get into trouble!
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
- STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself!
Upgrade to "VIP" to enjoy the full experience without ads - plus access to the editor that allows you to customize your character and every other.
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
- You now throw by holding a direction while dropping (instead of using the 'G' button).
- New "Button Size" option helps you fine-tune the virtual controls for different screens.
- People are more grateful if you save their life (pick them up when dying).
- Various bug fixes and balancing.
Ratings and Reviews
On hard time Can you guys please add more super super Romance kissing by becoming a father by getting out of prison and being a cop and find a wife to have children and can you guys please add stores and a hospital and getting married and can guys please make the strength Unreal by making it super super super super powerful Ultimate strong and can you guys please make your whole Body indestructible being Invincible and can you guys make the strength super indestructible by punching them away away longer and and punching them far far far far far far away like 899,999,999,999,999,999,999,.12%. And can you guys please add more blood injuries like cuts and bullet holes and shotgun holes like wounds and get shot by a bow and arrow with full of holes and also a knife and sword and axe and can guys make the eyes more bloody just by getting stabbed in the eyes and can you make the bones break and can you guys please add Beautiful muscular female prisoners on hard time to have kids with they’re beautiful muscular male father to have a female of kids prisoners by getting out of prison with they’re beautiful muscular female mother and their kids and their muscular beautiful male father will live their life
Can you add a faster update like by giving them super powers I like to call it super Villain prison that if you did bad decisions that makes you a villain and if you Did good decisions that makes you a hero and can you add new weapons like dragon god blade and dark dragon knuckles fist that can give you a powerfull Ultimate killing punch with one Blow just by making a huge bruise or a huge whole and broken bones and can you make the super strength super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super god strength strong if you fell in love with a female prisoner just by becoming a father from prison to have a Child with a wife as a prisoner and can you make the wife have a baby with the father and can you make the game hard time super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super gore gore gore gore gore and more gore and more and more and more gore
They have an ad at the top left of the screen taking up 1/4 of the screen. The mental health system is so horrible for example if u get in a “gunfight” with anyone u have to keep going to sleep through out the fight to keep ur “mental health” up or your character will straight up do what ever it wants leaving u powerless and ready to be killed by whoever ur fighting, and when u sleep it shows an ad that may or may not crash the game, 90% of the time the ad crashes the game for me. the gun play is the worst in history, Don’t ever count on ur shots hitting because they almost never do. The announcements drive you crazy, You’ll be trying to walk to another block to do a objective and their will be an announcement for something you do not care about, whenever somebody is let out from jail it will tell u and it’s sooooo annoying. In conclusion, I’ll enjoy the game a little bit if u don’t have as many ads and just completely dump the mental health system. but that’s just my opinion, A GAME OPINION
- MDickie Limited
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 MDickie
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.