Become a "Very Important Prisoner" to enjoy the hit prison sim at its best with no ads and full access to the editor! Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling facility of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the gates populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to keep you as far away from it as possible.
Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will temporarily lose control of your character - and will almost certainly get into trouble!
Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
- STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
- AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
- INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
- REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.
You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.
I regret that there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so I hope you enjoy figuring some things out for yourself!
(*Look out for tutorials within the actual game)
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw weapon
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop
T = Taunt (interact with handheld props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up options to exit.
- Touch any speech bubble to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance at the default frame rate.
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
Higher resolution display, making full use of notched screens in either landscape orientation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this game but I wish it had 1 thing.
This game is awesome, I love everything about it except 1 thing. I wish that as a warden you don’t get arrested for stupid things or mistakes sometimes. And an awesome feature would be if you could arrest citizens and inmates, and choose from a list of offenses to change them with. Even if the trial has a 50%-75% change in your favor, and successful trials could effect reputation good or bad. It may never happen or this may never be seen by the dev, but man that would really make being a warden more fun!
Love it except for one thing
This game is awesome except for one thing! As a warden it would be really cool to be able to arrest inmates and citizens for things. Working as a warden feels like you have no point really because if you tell other wardens that for example you are in a gang they will arrest you. But an inmate just told me (while acting as a warden) that they were in a gang and I couldn’t do anything. Other than that it’s a really fun game but being able to arrest people would make it even better!
Great game but...
Overall this is a great game I live the fighting mechanics. One thing this game really needs is when you become a citizen you can buy things in the store, furniture store, and go to the bar. But you can’t enter any of those locations like you can in school days, and for this reason y’all get a 4 star rating instead of five because I really wish y’all had the extra locations you have in school days and super city.
- MDickie Limited
- 55.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MDickie 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.